List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 09:42PM, Views: 7017856, Replies: 30115
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/13 12:55PM
    New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Candace

In order for us to make it easier for all posters to follow guidelines, we've deleted and re-posted the non-bashing threads.

The new ones all have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Lily and Cane fans to talk about the couple they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash other characters or their fanbases! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Lily and Cane.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration. Thank you and have fun posting!

#2   2009/01/13 01:30PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Charme

Moderators, this makes me very angry. All the previous posts about Cane and Lily have been eliminated, with the history of this couple being gone. First the soap all but destroys the couple now the thread which I enjoyed reading past and present comments are gone. I don't think that was necessary

#3   2009/01/13 01:36PM
    bubble303

I'm not a Lane fan but what happened to your thread?

#4   2009/01/13 01:41PM
    Charme

Quote bubble303: I'm not a Lane fan but what happened to your thread?

That's my question. It just seems very strange.

#5   2009/01/13 02:16PM
    annyhall

Here we go again. I wonder how long this one will last.

First of all I love these two Characters. Both are great actors. I watch the eyes on an actor and boy do these two talk with there eyes. Great story line but writers please more scenes for these two like you did for Cane and Lily. If not it will be hard to believe they are in love.

#6   2009/01/13 02:23PM
    annyhall

Sorry about my post earlier. I forgot where i was.

#7   2009/01/13 03:05PM
    Candace

Quote Charme: Moderators, this makes me very angry. All the previous posts about Cane and Lily have been eliminated, with the history of this couple being gone. First the soap all but destroys the couple now the thread which I enjoyed reading past and present comments are gone. I don't think that was necessary

We're under no obligation to provide Non-bash threads at all. However, when I realized that this was one of the ones removed, I lobbied to keep non-bash threads for the Cane/Lily/Chloe/Billy quadrangle members, as well as Phick and Shick. No more new non-bash threads will be made.

Post away!

#8   2009/01/13 04:03PM
    lanefan256

Really glad to see this thread running again, thanks for going the extra mile for us Candace. I've only been watching Y&R for two years so I don't know the whole history of the older vets of the show. Cane and Lily's story is what got me to watching in the first place and thats why I will always be a Lane fan and a fan of the actors who portray my fave characters. Go Lane!

#9   2009/01/13 06:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

I have been watching Y&R on and off over the 35 years that it has been in existence, and Lane is without a doubt the best super couple that I have ever seen developed. This is an old-fashioned love affair. These two people were wildly attracted to each other, became friends, and went through considerable angst before becoming engaged to be married.

I love this couple and there are just so many good things to say about them. I loved that they developed a talking relationship, flirted, joked, and teased one another while falling in love. I am looking forward to you reuniting as a couple. Nothing could make this fan happier because I am an extreme LANIAC!! Go Lane!!

#10   2009/01/13 07:12PM
    jgirl41

I love my LANE and will always love them no matter what they go through....totally romantic and i joined all these mb because i want to vote for them on all their polling.,,,I started watching this show because i saw them on youtube and was hooked..I am a total fan of lane and both actors also i think they are fabulous.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list