List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:34AM, Views: 1310687, Replies: 11134
    « 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 » »| page:
    #9891   2013/05/22 01:29PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Afternoon love for Mr Ashby

#9892   2013/05/22 03:39PM
    MsSuperSuds

Jill thinks Cane is too nice. She just does not know the man. He might be nice w/ her but he can be as cold as ice on occasions when it is called for. He does not need to yell, scream and holler like TGVN. I think the quiet, straightforward ones mean what they day & elicit more action. Give Cane his edge back and he is twice as tough as TGVN b/c he has a heart & genuinely likes people. Lily has a more calming effect on Cane than anybody else. Even Lily knows when to back off, especially when he told her to stay at home and she wouldn't listen. So he finally said: "Don't fL$uck w/ me, Lily." Lily calmed down.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 03:43PM
    #9893   2013/05/22 04:11PM
    daneerose

MsSuds Jill thinks Cane is too nice. She just does not know the man. He might be nice w/ her but he can be as cold as ice on occasions when it is called for.

IA, I have always loved the look Lily gets when Cane is angry. It is a look of fear and respect. She knows he isnt playing and she always tries to calm him down because she knows he can and will do some damage

#9894   2013/05/22 08:35PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose:
    MsSuds Jill thinks Cane is too nice. She just does not know the man. He might be nice w/ her but he can be as cold as ice on occasions when it is called for.

IA, I have always loved the look Lily gets when Cane is angry. It is a look of fear and respect. She knows he isnt playing and she always tries to calm him down because she knows he can and will do some damage

Quote MsSuperSuds: Jill thinks Cane is too nice. She just does not know the man. He might be nice w/ her but he can be as cold as ice on occasions when it is called for. He does not need to yell, scream and holler like TGVN. I think the quiet, straightforward ones mean what they day & elicit more action. Give Cane his edge back and he is twice as tough as TGVN b/c he has a heart & genuinely likes people. Lily has a more calming effect on Cane than anybody else. Even Lily knows when to back off, especially when he told her to stay at home and she wouldn't listen. So he finally said: "Don't fL$uck w/ me, Lily." Lily calmed down.

You are right Jill does not know Cane very well. I still remember the way LML wrote for him. He is not a man to be messed with. One time Lily asked him if he had always been so nice and he told her no, she just brings it out in him.

they need to give this man his edge back, I hate what Mab did to him and what this regime is doing to him and his leading lady.

I loved this contrast about Cane ... You can tell there are definite rough edges about him but he turns to mush when it comes to Lily.

They go well together like the sun and the sky.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 08:36PM
    #9895   2013/05/23 05:00AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby the handsome husband of Mrs Lily Ashby the dad of Mattie and Charlie Ashby. Love this family. Mr Ashby looking forward to a good story for you, you can bring it when given something to work with.

#9896   2013/05/23 09:46AM
    Rfan

Afternoon love for Mr Ashby you and Mrs Ashby and your family will rise again you can not keep good down it always rises to the top. Will be looking to see where you go next and how high you and your beauty will soar.

#9897   2013/05/23 12:09PM
    MsSuperSuds

Luv you madly, my good man! Keep the faith in your wife and trust that she will always do the right thing when it comes to your marriage, children, and family. The only reason this cretin is still in her orbit is that nobody in the audience pays much attention to him when he is elsewhere. He needs his own life so he can get out of yours. Luv you much and I will holler at you again next time.

Anytime everybody in a scene w/ your wife has to announce to the audience that she has eyes for Mr. Puddin' Pop, it ain't so. I think its funny that the writers want to make it happen so they tell us it is so. Why can't we see it for ourselves? No one has to tell the audience about the magic chemistry the two of you share b/c we can see it on screen. NOT SO w/ Mr. Manipulative Sleazebag!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 12:15PM
    #9898   2013/05/24 05:21AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby the handsome husband of Mrs Lily Ashby father of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Looking forward to seen you and the lovely wife and babies with grammie Jill. The most beautiful family on YR.

#9899   2013/05/24 07:24AM
    Grendel

Cane's star is about to rise. He is excellent in scenes with Jill.

#9900   2013/05/24 10:02AM
    Grendel

I am enjoying Cane away from Lily!

« 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list