List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 08:39AM, Views: 1312029, Replies: 11147
    « 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 » »| page:
    #9881   2013/05/20 09:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. Cane! The more I read the recaps, the more I am beginning to understand your views on your wife working w/ a manipulative stalker. She asked you to trust her and you ae doing just that. Otherwise, she gets a little testy. I think you see this male come on as a flirtatious affair and nothing to damage your life together. So far, it has not changed your home life or your love life so you are leaving her to make up her own mind. I guess that is a far better proposition than fighting about some low-life every night, isn't it? Young wife, young buck flirt a bit, come home to you at night & the loving is even better. I am looking toward an end to this madness whether you want to admit that you are or not. Will holler at you again next time. Sleep well.

#9882   2013/05/20 10:00PM
    Lanealways

^^ Night suds

Love for the true BDC the one and only.... always

#9883   2013/05/21 07:52AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby love how you love your wife and babies. Stay strong Mr Ashby you and Mrs Ashby have been through to much together to forfeit what you have for anyone. You and Mrs Ashby is the ones that deserve to shine and succeed and you will just hang in there. Fly by night flash in the pan come and go but the strong and right survives.

#9884   2013/05/21 10:33AM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby love how you love your wife and babies. Stay strong Mr Ashby you and Mrs Ashby have been through to much together to forfeit what you have for anyone. You and Mrs Ashby is the ones that deserve to shine and succeed and you will just hang in there. Fly by night flash in the pan come and go but the strong and right survives.

Much love for BDC and his TL always

for once there is true love in daytime. A love that is not only true but truly colourblind.

#9885   2013/05/21 12:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Your wife asked you to trust her and I am so glad that you decided to do that. I love your confidence in your love for each other and for the trust you have in her to be faithful. I am sure that she knows what and who she wants in her life and it is not Mr. Instant Chocolate Pudding. Anyway, have a great day and I will holler at you again soon.

#9886   2013/05/21 03:53PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I think you are on the right path to trust your wife. I can hardly wait for a good solid conversation between the two of you to come out of her decision to quit the Clothing Line Project. I miss those conversations more than you know. Beisides we have heard nothing of Lily's POV since this whole mess started. Josh Griffith, you have some tall explaining to do and I hope you are capable. Luv you much, Mr. Cane. Will holler at you again soon.

#9887   2013/05/21 10:01PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Your wife asked you to trust her and I am so glad that you decided to do that. I love your confidence in your love for each other and for the trust you have in her to be faithful. I am sure that she knows what and who she wants in her life and it is not Mr. Instant Chocolate Pudding. Anyway, have a great day and I will holler at you again soon.

LOL suds!❤why are you making me laugh? you're too much and I love you for it thats a good one!

#9888   2013/05/22 08:11AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby that handsome hunk that loves Tiger Lily like no other can.

#9889   2013/05/22 09:16AM
    Grendel

Cane is really coming into his own. I was not a big fan before but I am starting to enjoy him now.

#9890   2013/05/22 10:33AM
    MsSuperSuds

Sigmund Freud
    “Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.”

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Jill loves you like a son & it shows that she cares about you. Hopefully the business rivalry will not interfere w/ that aspect of your relationship. Loved those scenes between the two of you. Keep up the good work. The two of you are good together. Will holler at you again soon.

Welcome Grendel! Thank you for posting so positively about Mr. Cane. Cane has always been my favorite male character on the show. He had so much potential b/f MAB stripped him of everything and changed his background story. I love that JG is perhaps allowing him to make a comeback to shine again. He is truly one of the best leading men on the show. He is the one I expect to give Victor Newman a run for his money, his empire, his love life and everything else. And he will do a better job of it. Thanks to Daniel Goddard's portrayal of this character, I have always seen potential in Cane Ashby as a frontburner driver of storylines. That made me love him thru good times and bad times and every other time in between.

« 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list