List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 03:41PM, Views: 1234530, Replies: 10924
    « 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 » »| page:
    #9841   2013/05/11 07:54AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Cane has never been a man to give up anything w/o a fight especially not his wife, who is the love of his life. So I want to see just if and how he figures into this cheating storyline involving his wife. I want to see if JG has the cahones to really write Cane as he should be written. I want to see if he really takes this guy back to his roots. Michael Baldwin is one who knows how to fight his opponents underhanded and dirty. Cane has the same propensity; but he also is still rough enough around the edges to take on an opponent head-on! Both guys know how to cause damage & desttruction to an opponent. So I am still waiting to see where this dragged out set of plot points are going.

Life must not be a novel that is given to us, but one that is made by us. — Novalis

Sorry, Cane Ashby! I know you can be as ruthless as the next guy but your fate is always left up to the writers of this show and they are doing a poor job.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/11 07:58AM
    #9842   2013/05/11 09:26AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane has never been a man to give up anything w/o a fight especially not his wife, who is the love of his life. So I want to see just if and how he figures into this cheating storyline involving his wife. I want to see if JG has the cahones to really write Cane as he should be written. I want to see if he really takes this guy back to his roots. Michael Baldwin is one who knows how to fight his opponents underhanded and dirty. Cane has the same propensity; but he also is still rough enough around the edges to take on an opponent head-on! Both guys know how to cause damage & desttruction to an opponent. So I am still waiting to see where this dragged out set of plot points are going.

Life must not be a novel that is given to us, but one that is made by us. — Novalis

Sorry, Cane Ashby! I know you can be as ruthless as the next guy but your fate is always left up to the writers of this show and they are doing a poor job.

Again another great post which are always so insightful and on point.

#9843   2013/05/11 04:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Popping in to offer love, support and my respects to Mr. Cane Ashby. Hope to see more of you on screen soon.

#9844   2013/05/11 07:46PM
    shorty725

Stopped by to say good night to Mr. Ashby, will check in later.

#9845   2013/05/12 10:18AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I hope that yhou have planned something special for the missus on today. She deserves special services from her loved ones today for all the services she has given to you in the last 5-6 years. Have a great day! Will holler at you next time.

#9846   2013/05/12 04:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else. — Brian Tracy

Hang in there, Mr. Cane! Hope you enjoyed your day with the twins today while pampering your beautiful wife. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/12 04:45PM
    #9847   2013/05/12 07:32PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard

To my beautiful mum and my recently passed grandma. Thank u for making me the man I am today. I love u. #MothersDay pic.twitter.com/t2JOk0gOEW

https://twitter.com/DanielGoddard/status/333426097419071488/photo/1

12h
    TO ALL THE MUMS... HAPPY MOTHERSDAY!

Happy Mum's day to my beautiful and brilliant wife! I love you! instagram.com/p/ZNwIEdi79P/ 

Happy #MothersDay Rach! U r brilliant and beautiful and an amazing wife and mother and I appreciate u so much xo fb.me/GVj7yufp 

Happy Mother's Day to the beautiful Ladies, your mum and Grandma ...they raised an awesome son

And Happy Mother's Day to your beautiful wife Rachael

#9848   2013/05/12 09:13PM
    Lanealways

Good Night

#9849   2013/05/13 04:54AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the handsome husband of Mrs Lily Ashby that sexy Mr Cane Ashby Dad to Mattie and Charlie Ashby.

#9850   2013/05/13 09:21AM
    MsSuperSuds

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    — Mae West

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! You did it right; you did it your way! Hope to see you, the missus, and the twins together more often. Will holler ta you again next time.

« 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list