List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 07:57PM, Views: 1344990, Replies: 11261
    « 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 » »| page:
    #9821   2013/05/07 06:08PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    shorty725

Hang in the Cane, help is on the way. These writers too shall pass.

#9822   2013/05/08 04:00AM
    flygirl1969

Bumping this thread for the hottest man in daytime!

#9823   2013/05/08 06:12AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby

#9824   2013/05/08 06:53AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Mr. Cane! You have been almost an afterthought in this push to give your wife to another male--a newby at that. I wonder how you will fit into this new scheme of things. Will keep abreast of the events as they happen. Enjoy the day and I will catch you next time.

#9825   2013/05/08 09:10AM
    Krystalball

I see Cane front and center minus Lily pretty soon.

#9826   2013/05/08 09:42AM
    shalaydra75

Quote Krystalball: I see Cane front and center minus Lily pretty soon.

ITA!!! The impending Tily s/l is not about Lily or Tyler; it’s about freeing Cane. DG has always been leading man material. Although CK/Lily is leading lady material, TPTB are afraid to allow the couple to shine because a vocal minority will not accept Lily as a leading lady because of who she is. If Lane was not such a popular couple, Cane would still be a Chancellor. Now, that he is CEO of CI, Lane will break up soon. TPTB will be surprise when the silent majority refused to accept their narrow-minded presentation.

#9827   2013/05/08 09:24PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ·

I am just crushed to hear that #JeanneCooper has passed away. We have lost an icon. She was the grand dame, a beautiful soul who touched the lives of millions. I am honored and so privileged to have been part of her miraculous life... and she will always be in my heart.

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 2h
    RIP #JeanneCooper Oct 25th 1928 - May 8th 2013 ... A fearless life, lived to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/HQds2bC9HR

https://twitter.com/DanielGoddard/status/332294269152927744/photo/1

#9828   2013/05/09 10:02AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to touch base w/ you today. Will return later. Have a great day!

#9829   2013/05/09 04:39PM
    shorty725

Quote shalaydra75:

ITA!!! The impending Tily s/l is not about Lily or Tyler; it’s about freeing Cane. DG has always been leading man material. Although CK/Lily is leading lady material, TPTB are afraid to allow the couple to shine because a vocal minority will not accept Lily as a leading lady because of who she is. If Lane was not such a popular couple, Cane would still be a Chancellor. Now, that he is CEO of CI, Lane will break up soon. TPTB will be surprise when the silent majority refused to accept their narrow-minded presentation.

I haven't watched in weeks.

#9830   2013/05/09 05:25PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote shalaydra75:

I haven't watched in weeks.

ITA! I haven't watched in a longer time than that. I predict there will be many more folks who won't be watching by the time May sweeps ends in a few weeks also. The newest leading ladies, the triangles and quadrangles are boring the life out of the audience. Cheating and more sex scandals titilate temporarily but do not keep an audience in tow for very long. Viewers are much more interested in Michael's responses than they are in either Lauren or Carmine. Too much emphasis is placed on degrading women and giving men passes. So sad but true. The showrunners need to wake up b/c the audience is made up primarily of women viewers who do not identify w/ these weak-willed, powerless, pathetic women of GC. I still have my heart open to Cane remaining w/ Lily and their twins. It is time for Y&R to lead the pack instead of following the lead of other shows. Otherwise being #1 means nothing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 05:33PM
    « 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list