List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 09:01AM, Views: 1370898, Replies: 11309
    « 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 » »| page:
    #9801   2013/05/03 10:07AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
    — Joshua J. Marine

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I do wish that things were different for you. Recaps suggests that Jill makes peace w/ Kay's choice of you as CEO of Chancellor Industries. I hope that is true b/c your relationship is one more headed for the rubbish heap if she does not make peace & work w/ you. I hate to see so much discord and so many confrontations on one show. I hate the show anyway; but this leaves a bitter aftertaste in my mouth for Y&R. I wish you well & I hope you keep your family in tact as well. Will holler at you next time.

#9802   2013/05/03 03:06PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
    — Joshua J. Marine

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I do wish that things were different for you. Recaps suggests that Jill makes peace w/ Kay's choice of you as CEO of Chancellor Industries. I hope that is true b/c your relationship is one more headed for the rubbish heap if she does not make peace & work w/ you. I hate to see so much discord and so many confrontations on one show. I hate the show anyway; but this leaves a bitter aftertaste in my mouth for Y&R. I wish you well & I hope you keep your family in tact as well. Will holler at you next time.

I feel the same way.

#9803   2013/05/03 06:42PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. Cane! Sleep well and I will confer w/ you tomorrow. I miss you!

#9804   2013/05/04 10:38AM
    MsSuperSuds

Much love and support to Mr. Cane on a Saturday afternoon. Be blessed! Will check on you later.

#9805   2013/05/04 12:05PM
    shorty725

Just checking in to show love and support to Ethan "Cane" Ashby. I know that your heart is as heavy as the rest of those that love, respect and support Jeanne "Katherine Chancellor, Duchess" Cooper. Our prayers are with her, her family and you at this of her illness.

#9806   2013/05/04 03:37PM
    MsSuperSuds

There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.
    — Jennifer Aniston

Hope I feel the same way when this current mess has been resolved. That it was just a lesson in life w/o regrets. Glad to see you back in the CEO saddle again at CI. Have a great evening.

#9807   2013/05/05 07:18AM
    shorty725

BDC, I'm glad to know that Katherine trusts you enough to make you CEO of CI. Let Neil manage Jabot even though Jack put you in charge but most of all I want you and Lily to reconnect with each other. It's enough that the Baldwins marriage is almost at an end, other couples are having relationship difficulties as well, we want you and your Tiger Lily happy the way that we remember. Some may find your relationship boring but your true fans like the chemistry, connection and romance that the two of you share.

Come on writers get it right!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/05 07:20AM
    #9808   2013/05/05 08:21AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday morning, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to say hello. I wish you well. Will catch you again later.

#9809   2013/05/05 08:46AM
    Rfan

Love for the handsome Cane Ashby

#9810   2013/05/05 01:36PM
    MsSuperSuds

Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
    — Clint Eastwood

You've got real power, my good man! Hope that you are enjoying this fine Sunday w/ the family. Will holler at you again next time.

« 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list