List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 10:41AM, Views: 1399681, Replies: 11354
    « 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:
    #9781   2013/04/29 07:14PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Luv ya much BDC

#9782   2013/04/29 07:15PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Showing all my support on this beautiful Sunday to the best leading man in daytime TV and they I forget to mention how SEXY this man is

He is the best, baby

#9783   2013/04/30 06:59AM
    Rfan

Time to bring Mr Cane Ashby the husband of the beautiful Lily Ashby to the top.

#9784   2013/04/30 07:58AM
    MsSuperSuds

"Patience is the companion of wisdom."--Saint Augustine

Good morning, Mr. Cane! I am so glad that you exercised patience, intelligence and wit instead of brute force to solve your problems. Luv you much, my good man. I am also glad that you included your wife in your visits to the hospital to see Kay. I can't imagine you doing all of this alone. So sorry there might be bad blood brewing between you and Jill. I hope the resentment & rancor won't last. Will holler at you again later in the day.

#9785   2013/04/30 04:18PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to come in to say hello and to offer love and support to you. Will holler at you again soon.

#9786   2013/04/30 04:51PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    "Patience is the companion of wisdom."--Saint Augustine

Good morning, Mr. Cane! I am so glad that you exercised patience, intelligence and wit instead of brute force to solve your problems. Luv you much, my good man. I am also glad that you included your wife in your visits to the hospital to see Kay. I can't imagine you doing all of this alone. So sorry there might be bad blood brewing between you and Jill. I hope the resentment & rancor won't last. Will holler at you again later in the day.

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man? Cane Ashby, that's you.

#9787   2013/05/01 04:33AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby

#9788   2013/05/01 08:14AM
    MsSuperSuds

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. — Dale Carnegie

I hope this holds true for you, Mr. Cane! I wish you well in whatever is coming up for you. Just read in the recaps that a royal battle between you and Jill for control of running CI is coming. I find that appalling & not very entertaining. It will draw attention at first but get old fast. So sad that Katherine is ill and cannot continue as the head honcho of CI. Enjoy the upheaval while it lasts. Will catch you next time.

Prayers and well wishes for Jeanne Cooper. I am so sorry that she has to return to the hospital for further medical attention. May God bless you to a full recovery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 08:16AM
    #9789   2013/05/01 09:29AM
    Rfan

To the top for Mr Cane Ashby

#9790   2013/05/01 04:44PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. — Dale Carnegie

I hope this holds true for you, Mr. Cane! I wish you well in whatever is coming up for you. Just read in the recaps that a royal battle between you and Jill for control of running CI is coming. I find that appalling & not very entertaining. It will draw attention at first but get old fast. So sad that Katherine is ill and cannot continue as the head honcho of CI. Enjoy the upheaval while it lasts. Will catch you next time.

Prayers and well wishes for Jeanne Cooper. I am so sorry that she has to return to the hospital for further medical attention. May God bless you to a full recovery.

Cane and Lily should be celebrating his promotion together and why in the hello would Cane tell someone that wants to jump his wife's bone that his wife works well with them? Bad writing.

« 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list