List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 07:18PM, Views: 1324353, Replies: 11201
    « 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 » »| page:
    #9081   2013/01/04 03:13PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Lanie, My hopes for better have been crushed. All we are ever going to get are third party crazies shoved into LANE's orbit. Nothing of substance is ever written or consiered for Cane, Lily or LANE. I have had enough of that & just waiting for the outcome. Will holler at you again soon.

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to holler at you today. Will check on you later in the day.

And here is another thing: from what I read on twitter Dufus made some remarks about Cane's age GMAB

I guess we are supposed to believe that is a reason Cane should Not be with lily.
    If these hacks running the show know their hx, they would know that Cane and Lily got over that bull** along time ago. In fact, its one of the many huddles they got over together when they realised they belong together.

and BTW BDC is the best man on that show hands down. He's what a man should be.
    Tptb should take note because if they think we will buy any of this crap, then they better think again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/04 03:14PM
    #9082   2013/01/04 06:23PM
    Lanealways

Will always love and support you big guy but I will be damned if I ever support this nonsense they are throwing at you and TL.

YR oughta be ashamed. Their bigotry is showing & I have no doubt thats exactly what it is

#9083   2013/01/04 06:34PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hopefully, we shall see a more talkative, relatable and happy Cane; b/c I am sick of this supposedly jealous & insecure Cane! I don't buy any jealousies or insecurities--PERIOD! When you have loved someone so deeply, married them twice, had two miracle babies, gone thru so much destructive garbage and survived it together, why should he suddenly become jealous & insecure? He never was before & Daniel has been around GC forever! Now that another 3rd party shows up, jealousy & security shows up, too. Being P.O.d would be more like what Cane should feel toward this third party attitude toward his wife & marriage! Get this right, writers! You are totally messing up again! When you finish making this mess, a boatload of viewers are going to walk away! Hope you are ready!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/04 06:35PM
    #9084   2013/01/04 06:37PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hopefully, we shall see a more talkative, relatable and happy Cane; b/c I am sick of this supposedly jealous & insecure Cane! I don't buy any jealousies or insecurities--PERIOD! When you have loves someone so deeply, married them twice, gone thru so much destructive garbage and survived it together, why should he suddenly become jealous & insecure? He never was before & Daniel has been around GC forever! Now that another 3rd party shows up, jealousy & security shows up, too. Being P.O.d would be more like what Cane should feel toward this third party attitude toward his wife & marriage! Get this right, writers! You are totally messing up again! When you finish making this mess, a boatload of viewers are going to walk away! Hope you are ready!

They are making it all up as they go along because if they actually write for Cane and his lady in character it will Not jive with what they are trying to do now; which is force DTM between them.
    None of that is believable at all so they will try to change who Cane is and who Lily is at the core in order to fit them where they are "supposed" to fit according to the new regime.

The thing is, no one is buying. I get a lot of feedback from other Laners and non-laners p'od and asking what the hell is going on because they dont understand it either.

The new regime is isolating more viewers including me.

#9085   2013/01/04 08:23PM
    Lanealways

Will be back to check on you BDC

#9086   2013/01/04 08:51PM
    Lanealways

GoodNight BDC

#9087   2013/01/05 12:17PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to say hello, Mr. Cane! I wish you the best of whatever is coming your way. Will catch you later.

#9088   2013/01/06 12:58PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I will be both glad and grateful when this writing team gives you a voice to express your pleasure or displeasure w/ whatever faces you. Luv you madly man; but you need to speak up more often. Will holler at you again soon.

#9089   2013/01/06 07:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Mr. Cane! I will be both glad and grateful when this writing team gives you a voice to express your pleasure or displeasure w/ whatever faces you. Luv you madly man; but you need to speak up more often. Will holler at you again soon.

ITA

#9090   2013/01/06 07:49PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Lanie, My hopes for better have been crushed. All we are ever going to get are third party crazies shoved into LANE's orbit. Nothing of substance is ever written or consiered for Cane, Lily or LANE. I have had enough of that & just waiting for the outcome. Will holler at you again soon.

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to holler at you today. Will check on you later in the day.

And here is another thing: from what I read on twitter Dufus made some remarks about Cane's age GMAB

I guess we are supposed to believe that is a reason Cane should Not be with lily.
    If these hacks running the show know their hx, they would know that Cane and Lily got over that bull** along time ago. In fact, its one of the many huddles they got over together when they realised they belong together.

and BTW BDC is the best man on that show hands down. He's what a man should be.
    Tptb should take note because if they think we will buy any of this crap, then they better think again.

Lanie,
    All I have to say is that these idiots that call themselves writers should wake up and see what really goes on in the real world, I just have to laugh at them the way they are writing for Lane, what a joke; these writers need to do better than this this writing is laughable and I am not going to waste my time on this show

« 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list