List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:11PM, Views: 1365066, Replies: 11300
    « 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 » »| page:
    #8781   2012/11/01 05:10PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there Mr. Cane! So sorry that you don't get to say good bye or see your mom before she leaves GC. MAB's style of doing things is still ruling Y&R. Oh well, I will hang tight for whatever comes next. Luv much, my good man! Will holler at you again next time.

I felt Cane's shame, pain, and anguish each time MAB heaped destruction on him. Sometimes I wonder if JG and this writing team will be able to excite viewers about the characters and the show again. I am waiting to see what jumps off! Luv you much, Mr. Cane!

#8782   2012/11/01 06:56PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife: MAB & Co. used Gen to further denegrate the character Cane. And so far, I do not see the new regime correcting that. I hope with Jill's return this will change.

In spite of, I support DG/Cane; each at their core, very special individuals.

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey there Mr. Cane! So sorry that you don't get to say good bye or see your mom before she leaves GC. MAB's style of doing things is still ruling Y&R. Oh well, I will hang tight for whatever comes next. Luv much, my good man! Will holler at you again next time.

I felt Cane's shame, pain, and anguish each time MAB heaped destruction on him. Sometimes I wonder if JG and this writing team will be able to excite viewers about the characters and the show again. I am waiting to see what jumps off! Luv you much, Mr. Cane!

ITA your posts ladies thats one of the reasons I will never stop supporting BDC or DG. Mab did nothing but try to demean and diminish who Cane is but we know better.
    There are those that will take any excuse to hate on him and Mab and Co really exploited that. Its a shame and Im waiting to see JG correct this awful writing for BDC very soon.

But he will always have my support, no doubt about it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/01 06:56PM
    #8783   2012/11/02 11:45AM
    Rfan

Thank God the Laners know the real Cane and Lily that is why their fans have stuck with them.

#8784   2012/11/02 12:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to drop in to say hello and that I am waiting for further improvements and developments on your character. I want my edgy Cane back in the saddle again. I want to see that Cane who defends himself & loved ones from attackers. I want the writers to take off the muzzle and let the barbs fly. I want the return of that smart, intelligent Cane who is able to complete the work of two executives w/o neglecting his family. I want to see the romantic, kind, soft and lovable Cane when he is with his family. Loved the conversations w/ Miss Lily! Seeing a man talk to his woman is a very good thing to an audience filled w/ women. In other words, I want the multi-faceted Mr. Cane to show up on screen again. Luv you madly, my good man! Will holler at you again later.

#8785   2012/11/03 11:01AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr Cane! I hope you are having a high old time in New Orleans this weekend. Will be looking for pictures & video clips of the event ASAP. Luv you much and I will catch you next time. Enjoy the weekend.

#8786   2012/11/03 11:30AM
    Rfan

Love and suppport for DDC

#8787   2012/11/03 11:43AM
    Lanealways

Hey Laners and friends Happy Weekend, luv

Vote Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil Cane and Lily

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thurs. Nov. 8

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/11/cast-your-vote-47-1.html#more

#8788   2012/11/03 12:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to drop in to say hello and that I am waiting for further improvements and developments on your character. I want my edgy Cane back in the saddle again. I want to see that Cane who defends himself & loved ones from attackers. I want the writers to take off the muzzle and let the barbs fly. I want the return of that smart, intelligent Cane who is able to complete the work of two executives w/o neglecting his family. I want to see the romantic, kind, soft and lovable Cane when he is with his family. Loved the conversations w/ Miss Lily! Seeing a man talk to his woman is a very good thing to an audience filled w/ women. In other words, I want the multi-faceted Mr. Cane to show up on screen again. Luv you madly, my good man! Will holler at you again later.

Co-sign

#8789   2012/11/03 01:09PM
    MsSuperSuds

Glad you are having a good time in NOLA this weekend!

#8790   2012/11/04 06:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

I can see that you are having one helluva time in NOLA mixing it up with the fans and with your fellow stars. Have a great Sunday! Enjoy your trip home and I will be looking forward to video clips and photos!

« 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list