List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 08:37PM, Views: 1312593, Replies: 11151
    « 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 » »| page:
    #8771   2012/10/30 08:53PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote luvroflife: Cane is a really good looking man! And his willingness to show emotions make him even more attractive.

I just want the writers to do him justice(sp). I can't shake the feeling that they are setting him up, yet again. I'm trying to stay positive - need your help Laners!!

Stay postive. I don't think Cane is being set up I don't think the new writers will go down MAB's road of trying to destroy Lane they know how that worked out for MAB. I do think a shake up is coming Jack will lose NE and he will be back at Jabot looking to be CEO again.

I thought about Jack returning to Jabot as CEO again, & it would definitely upset the status quo. BUT I have no idea what the writers are up to. Perhaps Neil, Cane, and Lily will jumpstart their own cosmetics & hair care company as competition for Jabot. Who knows what's coming next for Mr. Cane?

Im going to stay positive but I have my eye on the writers and JFP but dont give up. Right now Im waiting to hear the direction they are going to take with BDC and his leading lady we shall see. I just dont like the way they continue to portray him. Its one thing when Mab and Co did it, they obviously hated him but its another thing when its JG at the helm.

I also dont know whats going to happen in the long run I hope they get to start their own company. It won't be long before Jack loses NE, its inevitable after all, and then he's going to want to run Jabot and so will his family.

#8772   2012/10/30 09:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife: Cane is a really good looking man! And his willingness to show emotions make him even more attractive.

I just want the writers to do him justice(sp). I can't shake the feeling that they are setting him up, yet again. I'm trying to stay positive - need your help Laners!!

hey gal hang in there I understand perfectly how you feel but lets see what they have in store for BDC and TL. Don't give up on them.
    Hopefully things will work out.

#8773   2012/10/30 10:38PM
    Lanealways

Goodnight to the best leading man in daytime..Congrats for making TV guides sexiest list, you deserve it

#8774   2012/10/30 10:40PM
    Lanealways

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard
    #WorldsGreatestFans RT @ChristelKfans: @Christeladnana @Danielgoddard among TVGuide's sexiest soap stars www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Sexy-Soap-Stars-1055125 … #laneYR

www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Sexy-Soap-Stars-1055125/1055174

www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Sexy-Soap-Stars-1055125/1055132

I agree they are gorgeous SexyHot

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/30 10:40PM
    #8775   2012/10/31 09:35AM
    Rfan

Support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby loved hearing his FIL admit he knows how much he loves his family.

#8776   2012/10/31 11:23AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan: Support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby loved hearing his FIL admit he knows how much he loves his family.

ITA! Neil has never admitted before yesterday that Cane loves Lily & would do anything for her & the children. MAB was always having Neil Verbally & physically beating up on Cane even though he knew the truth. Neil's abuse did not make for good soap entertainment or a supportive FIL; it turned me totally off Neil as a decent human being & as a good father. No growth was shown in the man; he was stuck in the same mode since 2008 except he became a serial romantic cheater under MAB's pen. Maybe JG can redeem both Neil & Cane with this new alliance at Jabot. As for Genevieve, she was a frigid mom who chased attention from elite citizens of GC, conned others including her son, but received more support & attention from Cane than she deserved. So sorry for GF that the writers wrote her that way but she did not live up to the role in which she was cast. Therefore she had no anchor on the show. Mr. Cane will survive anyway. I am waiting to see him on screen ASAP.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/31 11:28AM
    #8777   2012/10/31 07:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan: Support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby loved hearing his FIL admit he knows how much he loves his family.

ITA! Neil has never admitted before yesterday that Cane loves Lily & would do anything for her & the children. MAB was always having Neil Verbally & physically beating up on Cane even though he knew the truth. Neil's abuse did not make for good soap entertainment or a supportive FIL; it turned me totally off Neil as a decent human being & as a good father. No growth was shown in the man; he was stuck in the same mode since 2008 except he became a serial romantic cheater under MAB's pen. Maybe JG can redeem both Neil & Cane with this new alliance at Jabot. As for Genevieve, she was a frigid mom who chased attention from elite citizens of GC, conned others including her son, but received more support & attention from Cane than she deserved. So sorry for GF that the writers wrote her that way but she did not live up to the role in which she was cast. Therefore she had no anchor on the show. Mr. Cane will survive anyway. I am waiting to see him on screen ASAP.

True suds what that woman did to Cane and Neil is deplorable. It still rankles to think of the way Neil has treated Cane, really makes my blood rise. I still want to see more in the way of mending that re/ship.

ITA on Genv as well, I respect GF I think she is fantastic but thanks to Mab she never utilised her better as Genv (Cane's mum) and as a result I dont think many people really care about Genv leaving the show. I believe that if there had been a connection to Cane and Lily and their family the audience would have responded better and maybe even made some noise about her leaving.

#8778   2012/10/31 10:29PM
    Lanealways

Good Night to the one and only BDC

#8779   2012/11/01 10:14AM
    Rfan

Bringing the handsome BDC to the top.

#8780   2012/11/01 03:49PM
    luvroflife

MAB & Co. used Gen to further denegrate the character Cane. And so far, I do not see the new regime correcting that. I hope with Jill's return this will change.

In spite of, I support DG/Cane; each at their core, very special individuals.

« 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list