List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 04:24PM, Views: 1310774, Replies: 11135
    « 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 » »| page:
    #8761   2012/10/28 10:12PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: To any Laners in the path of Sandy stay safe.

My thoughts and prayers with everyone stay safe

#8762   2012/10/28 10:13PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Love and support for the handsome BDC the loving husband to Mrs Lily Ashby and the father of the awsome twins Mattie and Charlie Ashby. Love the way you love your family.

ITA thats why his leading lady loves him...he's one of a kind

#8763   2012/10/29 11:40AM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Hot Stuff! Congratulations on making the list of TV Guide's sexiest soap stars! I am looking forward to seeing you on screen more often ASAP! Will catch you next time!

#8764   2012/10/29 03:47PM
    Rfan

Support and love for the tvgiude sexy man in soap stars he and CK earned their places.

#8765   2012/10/29 08:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, BDC! Sleep well and I will catch you on screen in tomorrow's episode. Enjoy the night!

#8766   2012/10/30 11:18AM
    Rfan

Mrs Ashby's fine hunk of a husband were looking even hunker today.

#8767   2012/10/30 11:57AM
    luvroflife

Cane is a really good looking man! And his willingness to show emotions make him even more attractive.

I just want the writers to do him justice(sp). I can't shake the feeling that they are setting him up, yet again. I'm trying to stay positive - need your help Laners!!

#8768   2012/10/30 12:01PM
    Rfan

Quote luvroflife: Cane is a really good looking man! And his willingness to show emotions make him even more attractive.

I just want the writers to do him justice(sp). I can't shake the feeling that they are setting him up, yet again. I'm trying to stay positive - need your help Laners!!

Stay postive. I don't think Cane is being set up I don't think the new writers will go down MAB's road of trying to destroy Lane they know how that worked out for MAB. I do think a shake up is coming Jack will lose NE and he will be back at Jabot looking to be CEO again.

#8769   2012/10/30 05:53PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan:
    Quote luvroflife: Cane is a really good looking man! And his willingness to show emotions make him even more attractive.

Stay postive. I don't think Cane is being set up I don't think the new writers will go down MAB's road of trying to destroy Lane they know how that worked out for MAB. I do think a shake up is coming Jack will lose NE and he will be back at Jabot looking to be CEO again.

I thought about Jack returning to Jabot as CEO again, & it would definitely upset the status quo. BUT I have no idea what the writers are up to. Perhaps Neil, Cane, and Lily will jumpstart their own cosmetics & hair care company as competition for Jabot. Who knows what's coming next for Mr. Cane?

#8770   2012/10/30 08:47PM
    Lanealways

Hi Laners hope everyone is doing alright....First Id like to say my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by Hurricane Sandy. I pray you all get all the help you need to rebuild and condolences to those who lost their loved ones. Much love and blessings your way. I hope you can all feel our support for all of you.

If you'd like to donate for the Hurricane relief check out this site:

news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/hurricane-sandy--how-to-help.html

thank you so much God bless

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/30 08:48PM
    « 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list