List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:19PM, Views: 1382840, Replies: 11331
    « 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 » »| page:
    #8741   2012/10/25 11:39AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    kenerly1

We will see much more of Sharon and Adam and the same crap..him controlling Sharon..I thought the new writers were going to be different?
    what I love about Cane is his laid back way of acting and of course he is gorgeous..Every lie he ever told Lily and the rest of GC wsa to protect his family..at first he was protecting Philip...People forget this and love to bash him about the "lies" he told Lily..She gets it why can't the viewers.

#8742   2012/10/25 07:20PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Showing love and support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!!

Glad this thread is getting some response..I did one lsat week and nothing!!!! this actor has not been used to the best of his ability and it is a shame.

Quote luvroflife: Don't post very often but definitely support Cane. Looking forward to a s/l that lets him flex his acting muscles! Love who and what this character represents, at his core.

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to say hello. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some good scenes on screen in about 4 to 6 weeks. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Thanks, Kenerly! I totally agree with you. Don't know what MAB was thinking when she decided to degrade & destroy this character. DG is an excellent actor. What she did to him was also done to Y&R! I hope to see both rise from the ashes & succeed. I am not currently watching on a steady basis yet b/c I am sick from daily doses of Newmans and Abbotts. There is only so much a body can take. I want to see other cast members on my screen.

ITA Rfan l'life suds and thanks for your insight and that shout to DG BDC Kenerly1 I agree with you all completely.

Its sad to see this amazing talent that Daniel possess go completely to waste just because of one vindictive petty non-writer and her equally talentless cohorts.

What DG has to offer is something that you don't see often in actors or actresses and the same goes for CK. Not only are these people gifted in their art they have something that you really can't learn in class, and that is the ability to connect to their audience on screen and off screen. When I watch DG and CK on YR i forget its a show they just pull me in into the story, which allows me as the audience to escape the real world into the reel world. ANd thats what soaps should be about, that escapism factor.

I hope to really see the Cane that we all fell in love with come back. Mab surely set out to destroy him and what he stood for. I want the Cane that is rough around the edges, the Cane that doesnt take crap from anyone and has a heart of gold when it comes to his woman. I think we can all agree he's got that last part down like no one's business, its the other characteristics of him I want to see entwined as well.

So Im going to be looking for that very soon.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/25 07:24PM
    #8743   2012/10/25 07:38PM
    luvroflife

Quote Lanealways:

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!!

Glad this thread is getting some response..I did one lsat week and nothing!!!! this actor has not been used to the best of his ability and it is a shame.

Quote luvroflife: Don't post very often but definitely support Cane. Looking forward to a s/l that lets him flex his acting muscles! Love who and what this character represents, at his core.

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to say hello. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some good scenes on screen in about 4 to 6 weeks. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Thanks, Kenerly! I totally agree with you. Don't know what MAB was thinking when she decided to degrade & destroy this character. DG is an excellent actor. What she did to him was also done to Y&R! I hope to see both rise from the ashes & succeed. I am not currently watching on a steady basis yet b/c I am sick from daily doses of Newmans and Abbotts. There is only so much a body can take. I want to see other cast members on my screen.

ITA Rfan l'life suds and thanks for your insight and that shout to DG BDC Kenerly1 I agree with you all completely.

Its sad to see this amazing talent that Daniel possess go completely to waste just because of one vindictive petty non-writer and her equally talentless cohorts.

What DG has to offer is something that you don't see often in actors or actresses and the same goes for CK. Not only are these people gifted in their art they have something that you really can't learn in class, and that is the ability to connect to their audience on screen and off screen. When I watch DG and CK on YR i forget its a show they just pull me in into the story, which allows me as the audience to escape the real world into the reel world. ANd thats what soaps should be about, that escapism factor.

I hope to really see the Cane that we all fell in love with come back. Mab surely set out to destroy him and what he stood for. I want the Cane that is rough around the edges, the Cane that doesnt take crap from anyone and has a heart of gold when it comes to his woman. I think we can all agree he's got that last part down like no one's business, its the other characteristics of him I want to see entwined as well.

OMG! You are so on point. I admit that I am sort of jaded,30 years in corp america will do that to you) I stumbled across a Lane vid on YT and they just grabbed me.

My mom and dad were soap viewers; my sister and I thought "no way". Lane changed that. Adore DG and CK and what they represent. They make me smile!!

#8744   2012/10/25 08:04PM
    L4LANE

[quote]Quote Lanealways: [quote]Quote Rfan: Showing love and support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby [/quote]

[quote]Quote kenerly1: [quote]Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!! [/quote]

Glad this thread is getting some response..I did one lsat week and nothing!!!! this actor has not been used to the best of his ability and it is a shame. [/quote]

[quote]Quote luvroflife: Don't post very often but definitely support Cane. Looking forward to a s/l that lets him flex his acting muscles! Love who and what this character represents, at his core. [/quote]

[quote]Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to say hello. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some good scenes on screen in about 4 to 6 weeks. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Thanks, Kenerly! I totally agree with you. Don't know what MAB was thinking when she decided to degrade & destroy this character. DG is an excellent actor. What she did to him was also done to Y&R! I hope to see both rise from the ashes & succeed. I am not currently watching on a steady basis yet b/c I am sick from daily doses of Newmans and Abbotts. There is only so much a body can take. I want to see other cast members on my screen. [/quote]

So Im going to be looking for that very soon.[/quot

Lanie,
    You do not have to convince me about the talent this actor possess, DG is amazing and did I mention how hot this man is yes bring back my Cane with an edge and the man that love one woman and only one his true love Lily

#8745   2012/10/25 08:04PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife:
    Quote Lanealways:

Quote kenerly1:

OMG! You are so on point. I admit that I am sort of jaded,30 years in corp america will do that to you) I stumbled across a Lane vid on YT and they just grabbed me.

My mom and dad were soap viewers; my sister and I thought "no way". Lane changed that. Adore DG and CK and what they represent. They make me smile!!

The world at large is enough to make a saint cynical. ANd when I see cane and lily on yr it reminds me that life is not always that way. You know what I mean.

Because I enjoy them I enjoy watching them they are delightful! They bring a smile on my face as well and when Lane is going through "tough" times I cry right along with them because I love to watch them triumph.

I love DG and CK outside the show too, they are genuine people, its another thing that makes me love their characters

#8746   2012/10/25 08:30PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:

Quote kenerly1:

Lanie,
    You do not have to convince me about the talent this actor possess, DG is amazing and did I mention how hot this man is yes bring back my Cane with an edge and the man that love one woman and only one his true love Lily

Yes he is one sexy man another thing Mab tried to block the last four years. Bring sexy back with BDC and TL

#8747   2012/10/25 10:15PM
    Lanealways

GoodNight DG / BDC

#8748   2012/10/26 10:54AM
    Rfan

Afternoon love for BDC the handsome husband of Mrs Lily Ashby

#8749   2012/10/26 01:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Looking for Mr. Cane to return to the screen any day now. I read a tweet stating that he will be on screen for a nanosecond hating on GeneVee again. Can't comment on that! or better still I won't comment on that stalkery-mystery! Will hope that it ends soon. Will holler at you next time.

#8750   2012/10/26 08:36PM
    Lanealways

^^^ I just want to move on from this stalker nonsense already. Do right by BDC please

« 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list