List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:34AM, Views: 1310667, Replies: 11134
    « 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 » »| page:
    #8731   2012/10/22 09:58PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: I want the old, charming Cane w/ an edge back. You know the one who would knock your block off if you messed w/ him. So glad Lily softened him; but I will be looking for those changes in his personality ASAP. Just popped in to say hello and offer some support. Glad you are on screen today. Will catch you again later in the day. Cheers to you!

We talk a lot about how Lily has been muzzled by Mab but she did the same thing to BDC painting him as a "liar con man" and someone who can not stand up for himself....suds I remember that cane that LML and JG brought into GC, I miss him too and I hope to see him make a come back.

I absolutely loved how or I should say the way Lily affected him when he was with her, he is gentle and loving and kind and strong for her but I want all facets of him explored and we know that he can be quite dangerous when crossed.

I just want to see for once in a long time the writers portray Cane and his leading lady like they should.
    It will be refreshing to see that after years of degradation to these characters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/22 09:59PM
    #8732   2012/10/23 11:52AM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! Just popped in to show my respect for you as a character and to offer my love & support! I hope that things turn around for your character soon. I will holler at you again later. Cheers!

I want JG to settle on a persona & background for Cane & stick to it! Enough of MAB's degradation & destruction. Just thinking about her backwards, horrible writing gives me the heebeejeebies!

#8733   2012/10/23 12:44PM
    Rfan

Support for BDC

#8734   2012/10/23 08:41PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Mr. Cane! Just popped in to show my respect for you as a character and to offer my love & support! I hope that things turn around for your character soon. I will holler at you again later. Cheers!

I want JG to settle on a persona & background for Cane & stick to it! Enough of MAB's degradation & destruction. Just thinking about her backwards, horrible writing gives me the heebeejeebies!

ITA wholeheartedly!!!!

#8735   2012/10/23 10:51PM
    Lanealways

Good Night BDC

#8736   2012/10/24 07:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night Mr. Cane! I miss you! Hope to see you soon. Sleep well and I will check on you again tomorrow.

#8737   2012/10/25 10:54AM
    Rfan

Showing love and support for BDC Mr Cane Ashby

#8738   2012/10/25 11:09AM
    kenerly1

Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!!

Glad this thread is getting some response..I did one lsat week and nothing!!!! this actor has not been used to the best of his ability and it is a shame.

#8739   2012/10/25 11:18AM
    luvroflife

Don't post very often but definitely support Cane. Looking forward to a s/l that lets him flex his acting muscles! Love who and what this character represents, at his core.

#8740   2012/10/25 11:22AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to say hello. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some good scenes on screen in about 4 to 6 weeks. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Thanks, Kenerly! I totally agree with you. Don't know what MAB was thinking when she decided to degrade & destroy this character. DG is an excellent actor. What she did to him was also done to Y&R! I hope to see both rise from the ashes & succeed. I am not currently watching on a steady basis yet b/c I am sick from daily doses of Newmans and Abbotts. There is only so much a body can take. I want to see other cast members on my screen.

« 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list