List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:33PM, Views: 1364119, Replies: 11298
    « 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 » »| page:
    #8721   2012/10/20 10:01PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Cannot wait to see my man Cane this week this man always brings a smile to my face even if the writing for has failed him since MAB the so called writer came on board. Come on writers she is gone it's time that this wonderful actor gets a decent script that is true to his character, MAB had no idea how to write for Cane.

Yes its time to move forward & do right by BDC and TL

#8722   2012/10/21 10:56AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to offer my support & love. Hope to see you on screen soon. Will holler at you next time.

MAB had no idea how to write for any actor or character. That is why the show is in such bad shape now. I, too, am looking forward to bigger & better things for Mr. Cane.

#8723   2012/10/21 12:46PM
    Rfan

Sun love for BDC

#8724   2012/10/21 05:09PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE: Cannot wait to see my man Cane this week this man always brings a smile to my face even if the writing for has failed him since MAB the so called writer came on board. Come on writers she is gone it's time that this wonderful actor gets a decent script that is true to his character, MAB had no idea how to write for Cane.

Yes these writers better start to write a better script for DG, otherwise I will not tune in to the Newmans Show Looking forward to my man on screen tomorrow

#8725   2012/10/21 06:22PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:

Yes these writers better start to write a better script for DG,
    otherwise I will not tune in to the Newmans Show Looking forward to my man on screen tomorrow

ITA all the best for DG Cane

#8726   2012/10/21 06:23PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just popped in to offer my support & love. Hope to see you on screen soon. Will holler at you next time.

MAB had no idea how to write for any actor or character. That is why the show is in such bad shape now. I, too, am looking forward to bigger & better things for Mr. Cane.

True but if anyone can turn things around JG can and Im waiting to hear what he will do for Cane and TigerLily

#8727   2012/10/21 08:06PM
    bail

I'm not a fan of the way the writing for Cane is going so far. I have a big problem with his treatment of his mother. We all know she was not a good mother to him and his brother. And they painted her as a woman who only thinks of herself, but they always press the issued of her love for her daughter. Cane said so himself that Samantha always came first with his mother and she was crush when she was murdered.

So why would someone who was devastated when their daughter die would want to bring up all the things that would cause such hurt, especially for her only son, it makes no sense and Cane should see this for what it is.

Once again they have his characcter not using his commen sense. I hope they have him open his eyes and stop plaining his mother for everything that is going wrong in his life and maybe before she leaves work together in finding the truth.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 08:08PM
    #8728   2012/10/21 09:34PM
    Lanealways

Quote bail: I'm not a fan of the way the writing for Cane is going so far. I have a big problem with his treatment of his mother. We all know she was not a good mother to him and his brother. And they painted her as a woman who only thinks of herself, but they always press the issued of her love for her daughter. Cane said so himself that Samantha always came first with his mother and she was crush when she was murdered.

So why would someone who was devastated when their daughter die would want to bring up all the things that would cause such hurt, especially for her only son, it makes no sense and Cane should see this for what it is.

Once again they have his characcter not using his commen sense. I hope they have him open his eyes and stop plaining his mother for everything that is going wrong in his life and maybe before she leaves work together in finding the truth.

hey bail you can't blame cane for this. Mab has written him out of character since she set foot on YR. I hope they move through that whole thing swiftly, I for one Im tired of it. Its time to move on. As for Genv I never understood her at all and Cane is always wary of her. Lets just say there is enough mistrust from both sides and it would take a long time to mend what's wrong with their re/ship. I can only hope that JG will let them part on a positive note. Keep in mind this is still mab's writing.

All she ever did was portray Cane's character negatively but that is not the Cane we love. I hope to see JG do better for him and Lily.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 09:35PM
    #8729   2012/10/21 10:25PM
    Lanealways

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmDcP9iSaU

A Y&R Tour with Daniel Goddard! - The Price Is Right

lucky lady!

thanks to priceisright for posting.

#8730   2012/10/22 12:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

I want the old, charming Cane w/ an edge back. You know the one who would knock your block off if you messed w/ him. So glad Lily softened him; but I will be looking for those changes in his personality ASAP. Just popped in to say hello and offer some support. Glad you are on screen today. Will catch you again later in the day. Cheers to you!

« 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list