List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 09:35AM, Views: 1388052, Replies: 11334
    « 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 » »| page:
    #8711   2012/10/19 11:25AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Bringing Mr. Cane Ashby to the top where he belongs.

#8712   2012/10/19 01:13PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Lanealways: I saw today's scenes and I really couldnt care less. Really I just want the whole thing over with already. DG / BDC and his leading lady have been held back for too long and Im so sick of it. Its time to wrap up Mab's s/l please. Do it soon!

I could not agree with you more than I do now. I am tired of this whole stalker story. It is not shown enough to make much of a difference to the details telling the story or to the outcome of the story. This is still MAB's handiwork and JG is still tweaking it. We know HS is still employed until November. Maybe this crap will stop when he is finally gone. Much love & support to Mr. Cane.

Seems everybody is on screen but the Ashbys & Winters, doesn't it?

Oct 12th is over why Im I still seeing mab's writing cause just in case the new team haven't got the memo, I do NOT want to see anymore of that crap.

Suds like you said Im sick and tired of being sick and tired about this show. It bloody time to move on! Please someone around there put us out of our misery!

I still havent heard about DG Cane what about him? When does he get to shine and when does CK Lily get to shine. What about the Winter's cast, its about time they rebuild that family.

IT is time to get on with it. You can spend ten lifetimes trying to "tweak" Mab's writing and still you wouldnt be done. For the love of God Josh Griffith do something, I can't bloody take it anymore!

Calm down, kiddo! I am a bit restless, too; but you must remember that the new writing team is trying to rectify five years of MAB's destruction and that is not an easy task. What she has done to Y&R, its characters and the show's history cannot be undone in a couple of months. I am frustrated, too; but I am not totally giving up yet. I just don't watch anymore even though the dialogue and flow of the scenes in the show have improved. Not even Cane's mama drama satisfies me b/c it is too little too late. We needed to see this a long time ago but it is not JG's fault that MAB messed up Y&R so badly. Take a chill pill. I am right there with you and have to do the same thing. Luv you much, Mr. Cane, and I want so much better for you that I plan to stick w/ you until I just cannot stand anymore of the same schtick. Will holler at you again next time.

Ha ha LOL Yea Ill take a candy cane chill pill aka Australian pill ... you got any of those????

I guess I just want to know where I stand as a lane fan, so I don't waste anymore of my time waiting for something that is not going to happen.

And I understand JG has to clean up Mab's mess but Oct 12th is past...I think it would be best if they gave us something to look forward and as much as I love and trust JG there might be others on the new regime that might "not" be aware of the fans out here.

Give me a hint... something

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/19 01:17PM
    #8713   2012/10/19 01:28PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSupersuds: ....

We needed to see this a long time ago but it is not JG's fault that MAB messed up Y&R so badly.

we can agree on this for sure AND there is NO DOUBT i want JG to succeed therefore on that note I wish him best of luck...just make sure we get to see Lane in the process

#8714   2012/10/19 06:38PM
    Lanealways

CK, DG & Lane are #1 again in the new issue of SID! Let's keep them there...

Mail your votes to:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, October 25.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/10/cast-your-vote-45-1.html#more

Thanks Laners&Friends

& thanks to LaneR for the information

#8715   2012/10/20 07:26AM
    Rfan

Sat love and support for yandr's no 1 Hunk Mrs Lily Ashby's leading man.

#8716   2012/10/20 10:22AM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Sat love and support for yandr's no 1 Hunk Mrs Lily Ashby's leading man.

No one does it better

#8717   2012/10/20 12:10PM
    Lanealways

Must see ...

check this out Cane et Lily An eternal love

Mvd by 971mao

Music: Foreigner

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2DODba3lE

#8718   2012/10/20 12:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Glad the mama drama is coming to an end b/c it just did not move forward continuously or fast enough to get a good feel for the storyline. So sorry that this ends Gen's run in GC. I will miss her & remember her but not as Cane's mom!

Loved the LANE scenes in Monday's episode; but I think Mr. Cane will get some good news on the job front if Kay is taking over Chancellor again and Jill is returning to help her run it. Will be looking forward to Mr. Cane on screen more often ASAP. Will holler at you next time. Enjoy the day.

#8719   2012/10/20 09:00PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Glad the mama drama is coming to an end b/c it just did not move forward continuously or fast enough to get a good feel for the storyline. So sorry that this ends Gen's run in GC. I will miss her & remember her but not as Cane's mom!

Loved the LANE scenes in Monday's episode; but I think Mr. Cane will get some good news on the job front if Kay is taking over Chancellor again and Jill is returning to help her run it. Will be looking forward to Mr. Cane on screen more often ASAP. Will holler at you next time. Enjoy the day.

I hope so and I hope that his rel. ship with his "adoptive" family is repaired.
    ITA with you about Genv also....Mab never allowed her to mend the rel/ship btw her and Cane and his family she was too busy chasing after other people's family.

Its too bad but I never saw her as Cane's mum either. Unfortunately for Gen, what Cane and Jill share overshadowed her relationship with cane. The fact that she never cared about him (except when she wanted something from him didnt help either.

#8720   2012/10/20 09:55PM
    L4LANE

Cannot wait to see my man Cane this week this man always brings a smile to my face even if the writing for has failed him since MAB the so called writer came on board. Come on writers she is gone it's time that this wonderful actor gets a decent script that is true to his character, MAB had no idea how to write for Cane.

« 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list