List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 08:21PM, Views: 1220909, Replies: 10919
    « 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 » »| page:
    #8701   2012/10/16 06:16PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. Cane! Sleep well. I hope to see more of you on Screen more often. Will catch you again on tomorrow.

#8702   2012/10/16 09:42PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways: I hear BDC is going to find out who the "mystery" woman is...can't be soon enough for me. I want this whole thing wrapped up so we can all move on to better things

I am with you on this one they have to finish all these sls to move on to new ones. Can hardly wait.

ITA, too! I am so sick & tired of the same characters on screen in these boring & repetitive stories that MAB tells over & over--adfinitum. On top of that, I am sick & tired of being sick & tired, so I am definitely ready to move forward. I know that Cane's history is still somewhat of a mystery, so I wish JG could somehow put all of those pieces into logical sequences & place like MAB never did. I thought that Genevieve & Colin's arrival in GC would help but MAB went elsewhere w/ them. Nothing has been solved there either. I just want this team to get on with something that i can watch. Include Neil b/c he has NOT had a good or bad story since 2009.

^^^ I hear that.
    Looking forward to more BDC and his leading lady. I also hope the issue of his past will be addressed once and for all. I don't care for the re-writes mab did but I suppose it is what it is now....I just want him to be able to defend himself from the awful writing he has had to endure. And I hope TL will be with him every step of the way like she should have been.

Amen, sister! I want to see the Ashbys fight the good fight as one unit to keep their marriage & family together. To finally see a couple fighting to stay together in GC would be a real treat; and I nominate Cane & Lily Ashby!

I am in agreement with you on this my sister.

^^^ I saw today's scenes and I really couldnt care less. Really I just want the whole thing over with already. DG / BDC and his leading lady have been held back for too long and Im so sick of it. Its time to wrap up Mab's s/l please. Do it soon!

#8703   2012/10/16 09:43PM
    Lanealways

SweetTweet:

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane
    "Fall In Love" meet @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana @CJLeBlanc #YR in New Orleans Nov. 3-4 soapthis.com/FallInLove.html @CBSDaytime
    Retweeted by Daniel Goddard

#8704   2012/10/17 09:49AM
    Rfan

Support for Mr BDC Mrs Lily Ashby's leading lady

#8705   2012/10/17 11:36AM
    MsSuperSuds

Lanealways: I saw today's scenes and I really couldnt care less. Really I just want the whole thing over with already. DG / BDC and his leading lady have been held back for too long and Im so sick of it. Its time to wrap up Mab's s/l please. Do it soon!

I could not agree with you more than I do now. I am tired of this whole stalker story. It is not shown enough to make much of a difference to the details telling the story or to the outcome of the story. This is still MAB's handiwork and JG is still tweaking it. We know HS is still employed until November. Maybe this crap will stop when he is finally gone. Much love & support to Mr. Cane.

Seems everybody is on screen but the Ashbys & Winters, doesn't it?

#8706   2012/10/17 06:28PM
    MsSuperSuds

I am looking forward to seeing you on screen in tomorrow's US episode. Will holler at you again ASAP! Good night and sleep well.

#8707   2012/10/17 07:00PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Lanealways: I saw today's scenes and I really couldnt care less. Really I just want the whole thing over with already. DG / BDC and his leading lady have been held back for too long and Im so sick of it. Its time to wrap up Mab's s/l please. Do it soon!

I could not agree with you more than I do now. I am tired of this whole stalker story. It is not shown enough to make much of a difference to the details telling the story or to the outcome of the story. This is still MAB's handiwork and JG is still tweaking it. We know HS is still employed until November. Maybe this crap will stop when he is finally gone. Much love & support to Mr. Cane.

Oct 12th is over why Im I still seeing mab's writing cause just in case the new team haven't got the memo, I do NOT want to see anymore of that crap.

Suds like you said Im sick and tired of being sick and tired about this show. It bloody time to move on! Please someone around there put us out of our misery!

I still havent heard about DG Cane what about him? When does he get to shine and when does CK Lily get to shine. What about the Winter's cast, its about time they rebuild that family.

IT is time to get on with it. You can spend ten lifetimes trying to "tweak" Mab's writing and still you wouldnt be done. For the love of God Josh Griffith do something, I can't bloody take it anymore!

#8708   2012/10/18 12:06PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oct 12th is over why Im I still seeing mab's writing cause just in case the new team haven't got the memo, I do NOT want to see anymore of that crap.

Suds like you said Im sick and tired of being sick and tired about this show. It bloody time to move on! Please someone around there put us out of our misery!

I still havent heard about DG Cane what about him? When does he get to shine and when does CK Lily get to shine. What about the Winter's cast, its about time they rebuild that family.

IT is time to get on with it. You can spend ten lifetimes trying to "tweak" Mab's writing and still you wouldnt be done. For the love of God Josh Griffith do something, I can't bloody take it anymore!

Calm down, kiddo! I am a bit restless, too; but you must remember that the new writing team is trying to rectify five years of MAB's destruction and that is not an easy task. What she has done to Y&R, its characters and the show's history cannot be undone in a couple of months. I am frustrated, too; but I am not totally giving up yet. I just don't watch anymore even though the dialogue and flow of the scenes in the show have improved. Not even Cane's mama drama satisfies me b/c it is too little too late. We needed to see this a long time ago but it is not JG's fault that MAB messed up Y&R so badly. Take a chill pill. I am right there with you and have to do the same thing. Luv you much, Mr. Cane, and I want so much better for you that I plan to stick w/ you until I just cannot stand anymore of the same schtick. Will holler at you again next time.

#8709   2012/10/18 04:14PM
    Rfan

Love and support for BDC

#8710   2012/10/19 10:39AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I am anticipating something positive coming from your great news flash. I am also looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you again next time. Enjoy the day!

« 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list