List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 09:03AM, Views: 1365590, Replies: 11301
    « 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 » »| page:
    #8691   2012/10/12 10:38AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Support for Mr Cane Ashby

#8692   2012/10/12 01:34PM
    MsSuperSuds

Here's looking at you, kiddo, and expecting to see you on screen soon. I hope today is one of those episodes used to tie up loose MAB's ends and get the show on solid footing from which to bounce future stories. Will catch you next time, my good man.

#8693   2012/10/13 12:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I am looking forward to this current stalker being caught and this storyline evolving into something else more fulfilling. Hope to see you on screen soon. Enjoy your Saturday.

#8694   2012/10/13 01:10PM
    Rfan

Sat love for Mr Ashby aka BDC

#8695   2012/10/13 10:16PM
    Lanealways

I hear BDC is going to find out who the "mystery" woman is...can't be soon enough for me. I want this whole thing wrapped up so we can all move on to better things

#8696   2012/10/14 04:27AM
    Rfan

Quote Lanealways: I hear BDC is going to find out who the "mystery" woman is...can't be soon enough for me. I want this whole thing wrapped up so we can all move on to better things

I am with you on this one they have to finish all these sls to move on to new ones. Can hardly wait.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 04:28AM
    #8697   2012/10/14 11:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways: I hear BDC is going to find out who the "mystery" woman is...can't be soon enough for me. I want this whole thing wrapped up so we can all move on to better things

I am with you on this one they have to finish all these sls to move on to new ones. Can hardly wait.

ITA, too! I am so sick & tired of the same characters on screen in these boring & repetitive stories that MAB tells over & over--adfinitum. On top of that, I am sick & tired of being sick & tired, so I am definitely ready to move forward. I know that Cane's history is still somewhat of a mystery, so I wish JG could somehow put all of those pieces into logical sequences & place like MAB never did. I thought that Genevieve & Colin's arrival in GC would help but MAB went elsewhere w/ them. Nothing has been solved there either. I just want this team to get on with something that i can watch. Include Neil b/c he has NOT had a good or bad story since 2009.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 11:43AM
    #8698   2012/10/14 09:45PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:

ITA, too! I am so sick & tired of the same characters on screen in these boring & repetitive stories that MAB tells over & over--adfinitum. On top of that, I am sick & tired of being sick & tired, so I am definitely ready to move forward. I know that Cane's history is still somewhat of a mystery, so I wish JG could somehow put all of those pieces into logical sequences & place like MAB never did. I thought that Genevieve & Colin's arrival in GC would help but MAB went elsewhere w/ them. Nothing has been solved there either. I just want this team to get on with something that i can watch. Include Neil b/c he has NOT had a good or bad story since 2009.

^^^ I hear that.
    Looking forward to more BDC and his leading lady. I also hope the issue of his past will be addressed once and for all. I don't care for the re-writes mab did but I suppose it is what it is now....I just want him to be able to defend himself from the awful writing he has had to endure. And I hope TL will be with him every step of the way like she should have been.

#8699   2012/10/15 04:43PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:

^^^ I hear that.
    Looking forward to more BDC and his leading lady. I also hope the issue of his past will be addressed once and for all. I don't care for the re-writes mab did but I suppose it is what it is now....I just want him to be able to defend himself from the awful writing he has had to endure. And I hope TL will be with him every step of the way like she should have been.

Amen, sister! I want to see the Ashbys fight the good fight as one unit to keep their marriage & family together. To finally see a couple fighting to stay together in GC would be a real treat; and I nominate Cane & Lily Ashby!

#8700   2012/10/16 09:36AM
    Rfan

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Rfan:

^^^ I hear that.

Amen, sister! I want to see the Ashbys fight the good fight as one unit to keep their marriage & family together. To finally see a couple fighting to stay together in GC would be a real treat; and I nominate Cane & Lily Ashby!

I am in agreement with you on this my sister.

« 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list