List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 05:14AM, Views: 1322161, Replies: 11187
    « 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 » »| page:
    #8681   2012/10/08 09:20PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Looking at the little screen time afforded Cane & Lily, MAB & HS's plan seemed to be to fade them out of the entire picture little by little. Can't you tell by the ratings that Y&R was also fading out little by little as well. You are right, Rfan! GOD don't like ugly. Sooner or later he steps in to make things right or better for all concerned & that includes MAB. She is better off not writing for Y&R! ROFL! Just wanted to pop in and offer some love and support to my main man and favorite male character on the show. Will catch you later, Mr. Cane! Take good care of DG, too.

Hey Lanie! How's it going? Will catch you later.

hey sweetie Im fine just tired, I'm just tired right now, but I will try and holla at you later. I will. Have a good night, mwuah

#8682   2012/10/08 09:25PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote shorty725: Showing love for BDC. Now that JG is back we will see more of you and your family. We haven't seen the twins in awhile now.

I miss the twins....Im now convinced more than ever Mab had no intention of ever writing for DG and CK and we probably would have never seen the twins again until they were thirty if at all!

I hope they don't sorase them too soon. I want to see them grow up and I want Cane and Lily to enjoy them before that happens

MAB was an evil own agenda driven hack. But as my mom use to say God don't like ugly be careful of the ditch digging you may end up in your own diggings.

Yep! what goes around comes around...but now that Mab is out I want the show to succeed. I think it will take some time to get back the viewers that Mab and Co so callously threw away but it will happen. Gradually, they have to restore the viewer's faith in the show in order to get back that longevity power.

I want JG to succeed very much, I wouldnt want Mab's bad decision to affect his vision of YR.

So here's to JG and his writing team

#8683   2012/10/09 12:22PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote shorty725: Showing love for BDC. Now that JG is back we will see more of you and your family. We haven't seen the twins in awhile now.

I miss the twins....Im now convinced more than ever Mab had no intention of ever writing for DG and CK and we probably would have never seen the twins again until they were thirty if at all!

I hope they don't sorase them too soon. I want to see them grow up and I want Cane and Lily to enjoy them before that happens

MAB was an evil own agenda driven hack. But as my mom use to say God don't like ugly be careful of the ditch digging you may end up in your own diggings.

Yep! what goes around comes around...but now that Mab is out I want the show to succeed. I think it will take some time to get back the viewers that Mab and Co so callously threw away but it will happen. Gradually, they have to restore the viewer's faith in the show in order to get back that longevity power.

I want JG to succeed very much, I wouldnt want Mab's bad decision to affect his vision of YR.

So much nastiness and pettiness showed in MAB's writing for Cane, I often wonder if the lost LANE fans will return. That she was attempting to turn fans against Mr. Cane was obvious and it worked on many of us. So I am looking for a return of some lost LANERS--hopefully.

I also wonder about the direction JG can and will take this character. Anyway, I hope that all will be well for Big Daddy Cane. I am looking forward to enjoying his scenes for a long time to come. I hate that MAB never wrote any apologetic or explanatory dialogues between Lily and Cane. I really want the dialogues between Cane and Lily to return. Sometimes they were serious, sometimes they were loving, and sometimes they were just downright silly; but it was nice to see a guy talking to his woman about any and everything. Will holler at you again next time.

#8684   2012/10/09 07:20PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways:

So much nastiness and pettiness showed in MAB's writing for Cane, I often wonder if the lost LANE fans will return. That she was attempting to turn fans against Mr. Cane was obvious and it worked on many of us. So I am looking for a return of some lost LANERS--hopefully.

I also wonder about the direction JG can and will take this character. Anyway, I hope that all will be well for Big Daddy Cane. I am looking forward to enjoying his scenes for a long time to come. I hate that MAB never wrote any apologetic or explanatory dialogues between Lily and Cane. I really want the dialogues between Cane and Lily to return. Sometimes they were serious, sometimes they were loving, and sometimes they were just downright silly; but it was nice to see a guy talking to his woman about any and everything. Will holler at you again next time.

^^^ ITA it makes me sick to think about how that woman destroyed Cane's character. it boggles the mind but we all knew the gist of it though and she didnt succeed in the long run.

I agree I hope to see atleast most of the damage that Mab did to cane rectified.
    With everything she did to them, there was no conversation at all between them.

And its not just Cane she denied that right, she did the same to Lily.

Cane and Lily deserve better, I know we have been saying that over and over again these past four years but its true.

Cane, the real Cane we fell in love with was not a liar conman!

I loved especially the way LML and JG presented the character from the very beginning and I hope we can get back to that strong guy with rough edges but not when it comes to Lily, we begun to see that tender romantic side of him. And no matter what he was and is a good man who deeply cares about the ones he loves and would protect them from whoever would try to hurt them.
    I enjoyed to see the contrasts in Cane Ashby before Mab came along.

It sticks in my craw what she did to these characters it really does

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 07:23PM
    #8685   2012/10/10 12:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I am looking forward to seeing you on screen ASAP. One day a week or once a month is simply not enough. Have a great day and I will check on you later.

#8686   2012/10/10 04:22PM
    Rfan

Evening love for BDC

#8687   2012/10/10 06:57PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. Cane! Have a good night! Sleep well & I will catch you again on tomorrow.

#8688   2012/10/10 08:57PM
    bail

I am so hoping your turn has come. Being on this show for 5 years you should be in the front of the pack. Let's see where JG place you on this soap.

JG let's get busy writing for our man, it's his turn.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/10 09:00PM
    #8689   2012/10/11 10:53AM
    Rfan

Love for Mr Ashby

#8690   2012/10/11 11:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

Have a great day, my good man! Cane ROCKS!

« 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list