List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 07:18PM, Views: 1324516, Replies: 11201
    « 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 » »| page:
    #8631   2012/09/27 03:55PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I missed eveything that happened today. I've got some catching up to do today. Will watch TPIR & get back to ya.

#8632   2012/09/27 08:14PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Mr. Cane! I missed eveything that happened today. I've got some catching up to do today. Will watch TPIR & get back to ya.

I watched them on the price is right, they looked fantabulous and the were awesome throughout the entire show! That was a nice treat, I havent enjoyed TPIR like that in a long long time!

#8633   2012/09/28 11:06AM
    Lanealways

Friday love for BDC

#8634   2012/09/28 11:20AM
    MsSuperSuds

Seems JB from DaytimeConfidential wants Mr. Cane for her fave. Mr. Cane is NOT the savior of everyone's favorite character when their current love situation fails. Loved the moniker ginbell dubbed Mr. Cane that aptly fits the situation. I cannot stop laughing at that one. Thank you, ginbell!

Great TPIR episode!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 11:21AM
    #8635   2012/09/28 11:22AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Seems JB from DaytimeConfidential wants Mr. Cane for her fave. Mr. Cane is not the savior of everyone's favorite character when their current love situation fails. Loved the moniker ginbell dubbed Mr. Cane that aptly fits the situaion. I cannot stop laughing at that one. Thank you, ginbell!

Great TPIR episode!

that was a classic line suds! hope you are well this Friday, Im just saying hello, will give you a shout later.

Also loved TPIR yesterday, great fun I was thoroughly entertained!

Love for BDC

#8636   2012/09/29 09:24AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I did get a glimpse of you in the 10,000th episode but I Hope to see more of you on screen soon. Will catch you again next time. Enjoy the day.

#8637   2012/09/29 07:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I did get a glimpse of you in the 10,000th episode but I Hope to see more of you on screen soon. Will catch you again next time. Enjoy the day.

Speaking of 10000 episode on YR...I wonder what DG thought about their nanosecond scene in the epi, since he was doing the live tweeting that day. Or perhaps he wasnt surprised, maybe he and CK are pretty much used to being mistreated by Mab and co. Thankfully, she's gone! and they can now look forward to a brighter and better future on YR.

#8638   2012/09/29 07:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! I did get a glimpse of you in the 10,000th episode but I Hope to see more of you on screen soon. Will catch you again next time. Enjoy the day.

Speaking of 10000 episode on YR...I wonder what DG thought about their nanosecond scene in the epi, since he was doing the live tweeting that day. Or perhaps he wasnt surprised, maybe he and CK are pretty much used to being mistreated by Mab and co. Thankfully, she's gone! and they can now look forward to a brighter and better future on YR.

Hey Lanie! DG was slated to appear in the 10,000th episode but CK was not. So I guess an appearance by both was injected somehow. Did you read any of his tweets?

#8639   2012/09/29 10:15PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:

Hey Lanie! DG was slated to appear in the 10,000th episode but CK was not. So I guess an appearance by both was injected somehow. Did you read any of his tweets?

Yeah I know, because before the epi aired it seemed as if CK was not going to appear on it but DanielG was. I wonder how they managed it. Anyway, I did read some of his tweets on his TL and posted some on the lane thread.
    He is a real genuine person and I have to say this again, YR has never had a better advocate than DG.

#8640   2012/09/30 01:39PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:

Yeah I know, because before the epi aired it seemed as if CK was not going to appear on it but DanielG was. I wonder how they managed it. Anyway, I did read some of his tweets on his TL and posted some on the lane thread.
    He is a real genuine person and I have to say this again, YR has never had a better advocate than DG.

Just think! While egos are becoming uncontrollable, MAB was about to throw away the only truly positive link from the show to the public. I hope better days are here for Mr. Cane on Y&R!

« 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list