List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 12:42PM, Views: 1347202, Replies: 11265
    « 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 » »| page:
    #8601   2012/09/21 10:51AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Lanealways

Can't wait to see whats in store for DG and his leading lady Christel on the show. #positivity

#8602   2012/09/21 11:58AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoo, Mr. Ashby! I want JG to clean up your last name. That Atkinson/Ashby crap needs attention ASAP. AND I hope he puts some information to your background so that we can establish a foundation from which to jump. Give the Ashbys legs to jump forward. Will holler at you next time.

#8603   2012/09/21 07:32PM
    Lanealways

^^^ ITA suds hope they will finally do right by BDC...what mab did to him was beyond horrible!

#8604   2012/09/21 09:58PM
    Lanealways

Check ya later my good man...

#8605   2012/09/22 06:28AM
    Lanealways

I havent forgotten how LML first wrote for Cane and I hope we can get back to that somehow. He may have some rough edges but he is a good guy at heart, I never bought into this con man person Mab was trying to sell. None of her writing for him made any sense, well none of her writing made sense period!

But Cane Lily and other certainly bore the brunt of her non writing pen didn't they. I cringe to think what she did to Sharon!

#8606   2012/09/22 10:18AM
    Lanealways

Set your DVR's Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil will be on TPIR Thur Sept 27th don't miss!!!!

#8607   2012/09/22 11:22AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: I havent forgotten how LML first wrote for Cane and I hope we can get back to that somehow. He may have some rough edges but he is a good guy at heart, I never bought into this con man person Mab was trying to sell. None of her writing for him made any sense, well none of her writing made sense period!

But Cane Lily and other certainly bore the brunt of her non writing pen didn't they. I cringe to think what she did to Sharon!

MAB's bad writing that never quite fit DG's persona is the reason why I can still accept him as a basically good guy who would never do some of the things she wrote for him.
    I do wish JG could somehow get Cane & Jill back into the Chancellor dynasty b/c it needs younger blood to carry it forth. The Chancellor name & fortune are dying with Mrs. C b/c there is no one left to carry on the name. House of Chancellor already has too many dead characters hanging on to it right now. Mrs. Chancellor needs to clean house by getting some of the dead wood out of there--PRONTO!

#8608   2012/09/22 11:28AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: I havent forgotten how LML first wrote for Cane and I hope we can get back to that somehow. He may have some rough edges but he is a good guy at heart, I never bought into this con man person Mab was trying to sell. None of her writing for him made any sense, well none of her writing made sense period!

MAB's bad writing that never quite fit DG's persona is the reason why I can still accept him as a basically good guy who would never do some of the things she wrote for him.
    I do wish JG could somehow get Cane & Jill back into the Chancellor dynasty b/c it needs younger blood to carry it forth. The Chancellor name & fortune are dying with Mrs. C b/c there is no one left to carry on the name. House of Chancellor already has too many dead characters hanging on to it right now. Mrs. Chancellor needs to clean house by getting some of the dead wood out of there--PRONTO!

that would be great but either way its fine with me. The chancellors are the ones who lost in that re-write. I just want the writers to do right by him finally.

#8609   2012/09/22 11:34AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

that would be great but either way its fine with me. The chancellors are the ones who lost in that re-write. I just want the writers to do right by him finally.

So do I want Y&R to do right by him at this point. Too much has been taken away from both him, Lily, and Jill. You are right that MAB wrote the Chancellors as losers when she took Cane & then Jill out of that dynasty. Too bad! I see no salvation for them right now. Tucker is not cutting it as Mrs. C's son. Tucker is out of place in that dynasty.

#8610   2012/09/22 11:50AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

So do I want Y&R to do right by him at this point. Too much has been taken away from both him, Lily, and Jill. You are right that MAB wrote the Chancellors as losers when she took Cane & then Jill out of that dynasty. Too bad! I see no salvation for them right now. Tucker is not cutting it as Mrs. C's son. Tucker is out of place in that dynasty.

They should have kept the original Tucker IMO SN is a great actor but I just never believed him as Tucker.

I hope to see Cane Jill and Lily's re/ship mended somehow. Cane has the best chemistry with Jill. I know with all the re-writes Genv is now cane's mum but I never believed their re/ship either. ButI dont know what will happen we'll see.

« 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list