List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:35PM, Views: 1346321, Replies: 11263
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2009/01/27 07:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    lanefan256

Cane is a true man. Keep being true to what you feel is right.

#62   2009/01/27 08:37PM
    Charme

Cane is the kind of guy that makes your heart swoon. He's sexy, sweet, and very kind. All the traits I admire in a man.

#63   2009/01/28 04:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good evening, Mr. Ethan "Cane" Ashby! How are you this fine evening? I think that you are one of the finest men to ever move to GC and you are an asset to the Y&R community. I miss you when you are not on screen very much. Will look for your appearances soon. Here's a bump to the top!!

#64   2009/01/28 08:18PM
    lanefan256

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!
    Yes Cane is

#65   2009/01/29 08:46PM
    lanefan256

Ahh Cane, there you are I still luv ya!

#66   2009/01/30 12:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Sweet prince! I just blew in to say that I have missed you and that I await your on-screen time soon. You are the man who has set the fashion pace lately. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. I think male fashion just got a sexy new look--YOU!! Luv ya!

#67   2009/01/30 01:02PM
    annyhall

Cane (Daniel Goddard) I listened yesterday to a radio Q&A segment you were on. You are really popular. You seemed to be such a nice person and tried to answer everyones question with detail. When you spoke of your co-stars you were very kind to them as well. You really need to teach a class on how to Act at making love and making it seem so real. You're not only an excellent actor but seem to be a great person.

#68   2009/01/30 01:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote annyhall: Cane (Daniel Goddard) I listened yesterday to a radio Q&A segment you were on. You are really popular. You seemed to be such a nice person and tried to answer everyones question with detail. When you spoke of your co-stars you were very kind to them as well. You really need to teach a class on how to Act at making love and making it seem so real. You're not only an excellent actor but seem to be a great person.

You are going to have to tell me when, where, how to catch some of these sessions with Daniel Goddard. What kind of radio station was DG on? Was it on the computer or regular radio? I love this guy. He does seem to be a genuinely nice guy. And, of course, I love the way he makes out on the screen with his leading lady. Those are golden moments.

#69   2009/01/31 08:51AM
    lanefan256

Looking forward to an eventful February for my fave main man Cane.

#70   2009/01/31 09:12AM
    annyhall

Cane is Sweet. Like the Sugar Cane! Luv the Actor best find for Y&R.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list