List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 03:20PM, Views: 1381845, Replies: 11330
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/01/14 07:31AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    butterfly af...

I love cane because he is sweet and he is a stand up guy. i hope that he can find his happiness with his true love lily because he really does deserve it.

#42   2009/01/14 07:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Morning, sweet prince of a man!! You are in the fight of a lifetime in competing and winning your fair lady. Fear not! The competition is winning right now but your time is coming. I love visiting and reminiscing about your romance. Gosh, you were funny, caring, tender, loving, passionate, and romantic. I am having fun watching and I just can't get enough of this side of you.

Stay strong and be honorable; but bring back just a little tad of the BAD BOY!! I want you to really go after what you want!!

#43   2009/01/16 08:57AM
    lanefan256

Gotta gush about my fave Cane. Looking forward to him getting more cred in business.
    Hopefully a little love is coming from some special lady is coming his way soon.
    I meant to say- Hopefully a little love is coming his way soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/16 09:01AM
    #44   2009/01/16 02:36PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: Gotta gush about my fave Cane. Looking forward to him getting more cred in business.
    Hopefully a little love is coming from some special lady is coming his way soon.
    I meant to say- Hopefully a little love is coming his way soon.

DG does almost have a degree in finance (in real life) from a university in Australia. He dropped out before graduation to pursue an acting career. That is why I am always surprised that posters think that he has no business sense and should work in construction. What a laugh! I love it. The writers just have to get on board now. Cane is a really talented man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/16 02:38PM
    #45   2009/01/17 05:02AM
    Shyss

This sexy guy slipped back to page 3, lets bump him to the top where he belongs.Gotta love cane!

#46   2009/01/19 02:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there, Big Guy! Just dropped in to give you a boost back up to where you belong--AT THE TOP!! You are still a smart, sweet, and sexy guy. You time is coming to shine and it is coming very soon. Keep the faith! I will be rooting for you. Luv ya!!

#47   2009/01/19 03:04PM
    2tgtbt

Candace, I think Cane is sweet !!! I think they should show more of him and JT as buddies.

#48   2009/01/20 02:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote 2tgtbt: Candace, I think Cane is sweet !!! I think they should show more of him and JT as buddies.

That is a good idea! I viewed a video where he and JT worked out at the gym together and Cain supported JT during the paternity contest with Brad for baby Reed. I think that they would make great friends. You are a prince of a guy and I want you to have the best of friends and good treatment from creative writers. Just dropped by to give you a little kick up! Luv ya!

#49   2009/01/20 03:29PM
    lanefan256

JT and our super stud Cane sharing screen time would be alot of fun. Bring on the eye candy.

#50   2009/01/21 07:33AM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there, Cool One! Hope you are having a good day. Just dropped in to check on you and to bump you up a Notch or two. You are doing fine under the circumstances. Don't shut down completely! Help is on the way!! Luv ya!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/21 07:35AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list