List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 04:59PM, Views: 1339006, Replies: 11246
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2009/01/05 07:17PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Auntirhee

:] Cane is a wonder to watch, and his passion and consideration of the women in his life speaks for itself. I do not like the way his character has been written, he seems to get hurt over and over again. He is so aussie, and thats just what he is, and sexy!, sexy!, sexy!.

#12   2009/01/05 08:42PM
    loveCane

Cane has a wonderful smile, he is passionate, caring, sexy, fine a$$ hell, and protective everything a woman could ask for.

#13   2009/01/06 04:53AM
    Shyss

Just signing in for a gorgeous man that i think is sweet and sexy and luv that he is on the show. Gotta love cane!

#14   2009/01/06 05:39PM
    Charme

Bumping up Cane's thread. What a sweet guy

#15   2009/01/06 07:41PM
    loveCane

Bumping up my man CandyCane

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/06 07:41PM
    #16   2009/01/06 08:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Cane, I just love the way you fell in love. Your facial expressions say everything. It was plain to see that you love deeply and completely when you give your heart away. I just want you to be blessed with love again. Stay strong until next time!!!

#17   2009/01/07 03:43PM
    Charme

Quote MsSuperSuds: Cane, I just love the way you fell in love. Your facial expressions say everything. It was plain to see that you love deeply and completely when you give your heart away. I just want you to be blessed with love again. Stay strong until next time!!!

On another thread you were discussing monikers for Cane. I like "HurriCane" and "Big Daddy Cane". I'm happy to have this thread because I love Cane and I love Lane .

#18   2009/01/07 04:54PM
    MsSuperSuds

Thank you, Charme. I am a complete Caniac and a Laniac also. I just want him to get his life back and on track. This is one handsome and nice guy who oozes sex appeal, love, and lots of romance. i cannot say enough good things about him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/07 04:55PM
    #19   2009/01/07 05:05PM
    tamtizzle

:) Not only is Cane one of the hottest actors on daytime soaps but I think he is a phenominal actor as well. He would be the kind of guy you would just love to know in real life. I hope they keep his character around for a long time, I just hope things eventually get to go a little more his way. He's had such rotten luck since he started. The writers need to make his story line a little happier for a change. He can cry on my shoulder anytime he wants! Wooo! Go Cane!

#20   2009/01/07 06:30PM
    Charme

MsSuperSuds and tamtizzle, great post I couldn't agree more about my boy Cane or should I say HurriCane. Here's to Caniacs and Laniacs, may we soon get what we want .

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list