List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 09:03AM, Views: 1365770, Replies: 11301
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2009/02/17 05:10AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Sweet Prince of a Man! Going through the fire this week is going to make you a better man. Look what fire does to steel. Hang tough! You will be fine! Back to the top where you belong! Luv ya!

#142   2009/02/17 09:25AM
    lanefan256

Good guys can finish first. You want proof: Cane is #1 in my book. Luv ya Cane

#143   2009/02/17 08:48PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: Good guys can finish first. You want proof: Cane is #1 in my book. Luv ya Cane

The writers are still messing with our heads!! They give us a good episode one day, then a bad episode the next day!

Today the road just got bumpier! I am still trying to stay positive, but today is Monday and Friday is a long time away. I guess if I have made it this far, I can go the distance. Cane is still trying to be the honorable daddy and husband AND it is really pissing me off!!! I just had to get that out. From now on, I am going to be positive. Back to the top for you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/02/17 08:50PM
    #144   2009/02/17 09:15PM
    lanefan256

I'm pissed too Suds,tptb always flip flop Cane. Do they need permission to let him run free. Well, if they do I am giving my okay to let Cane loose. DG is very talented so its time to show the man we Caniacs root for. I still got plenty luv for Candy Cane

#145   2009/02/17 10:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: I'm pissed too Suds,tptb always flip flop Cane. Do they need permission to let him run free. Well, if they do I am giving my okay to let Cane loose. DG is very talented so its time to show the man we Caniacs root for. I still got plenty luv for Candy Cane

One of the reasons why I like this guy is that he is not a flip-flopper! He is as steady as the ocean! If he wants something, he goes after it. There has never been this kind of ridiculous waffling. I guess we shall see what is going to happen. Go Cane!

#146   2009/02/18 06:40AM
    lanefan256

I may not like everything my fave does but I am still a fan Cane will always be #1 with me. Luv ya Cane!

#147   2009/02/18 06:46AM
    MsSuperSuds

Cane, my HurriCane! I am hanging tough for you here, but you had better make it worth my while. Otherwise, I am going to murder you. Just remember that the pen is mightier than the sword!!! Don't disappoint me!! I still love you! Stay strong!

#148   2009/02/18 06:50AM
    annyhall

Love ya Cane. I don't like the surprises though! Make it to your true love before all hope is gone! It's time for you be the strong loving intelligent and passionate man that we know your Character to be. Don't disappoint!

#149   2009/02/18 08:04AM
    MsSuperSuds

If I could hurt anybody, it would be the stupid writers who are creating this crap!! No other man had to go through all of this B.S. just to get to his lady love. I could kill the current obstacle standing in the way!! Instead, I am going to be kind, loving, and understanding to my Candy Cane. It's not his fault that things are this way! Luv ya, baby!

#150   2009/02/18 05:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Cane, my man, you really need some support right now. Hope you can hang in there until the calvary arrives. See you soon. Luv ya!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list