List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 03:55PM, Views: 1331196, Replies: 11215
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2009/02/15 06:41PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    lanefan256

Be still my beating heart The last 15 minutes of Friday's US epi had me standing up giving my Aussie tv boyfriend a loud ovation. Cane is awesome. I didn't care where he was rushing to at the momement I was totally excited for him to be fighting for something. Luv ya Cane

#132   2009/02/16 06:53AM
    lanefan256

:-) I am crowning myself Cane's biggest fan
    Luv ya Cane

#133   2009/02/16 08:15AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: I am crowning myself Cane's biggest fan
    Luv ya Cane

We might have to fight over that title, Lanefan!! (ROFL)
    I won't contest you there because I am a big supporter, too. This guy is golden. Did you see my man jump over that sofa on Friday's episode? The man is fit, toned, agile, and quick! Then take in the size of the upper arms and the hands. Wow! That is absolutely attractive to any female! Just had to come in this morning to bump you to the top sweetheart! Luv ya!

#134   2009/02/16 11:02AM
    lanefan256

Oh Yes, Suds, I saw my man jump over that sofa. If you heard a loud roar that was me cheering him on. I crowned myself because he is usually described in not so perfect terms, but I adore him anyway.
    Cane has had a lot of time to work out that toned body--of course I notice each time he graces my screen.
    Luv ya Cane

#135   2009/02/16 08:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Big Guy! I guess it is time to put you to bed. Will catch you in the morning! Luv ya!

#136   2009/02/16 08:21PM
    lanefan256

Before you tuck the covers in MsSuperSuds, I wanted to tell the Big Guy what a good job he's doing for his fans. His steady work keeps me coming back for more. I check to see if Cane will be on to see if I need to record the show that day. This will be a busy week Luv ya Cane

#137   2009/02/16 08:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: Before you tuck the covers in MsSuperSuds, I wanted to tell the Big Guy what a good job he's doing for his fans. His steady work keeps me coming back for more. I check to see if Cane will be on to see if I need to record the show that day. This will be a busy week Luv ya Cane

Lanefan, I just want to tell you, Annyhall, Charme, Auntirhee, et al. how grateful I am to have you rooting for my favorite couple. I came on this board the last week in December, 2008.We were the underdogs and getting beaten unmercifully when I came on board, so its been wonderful having you ladies hitting these boards, too. That is where my ruminations on "Purely Speculation: Cane is the Man" originated. I keep it up b/c it gets a lot of hits. And Cane is THE MAN!! Luv ya! Thanks again.

#138   2009/02/16 08:57PM
    annyhall

MsSuperSuds you said the weeks before the reunion would be rocky for Lane fans. Well I see what you meant. Cane bonding to the baby was hard for me to watch. I know that this will result in heartache for our precious Cane. It wouldn't bother me so much but he is such a good guy. He has been completely faithful to Lily even after he found out she wasn't. His own Mother betrayed him. His brother has been the worst kind of enemy. And now his wife is going to give him devastating news. What will all this do to Cane how will he change, will he become hard hearted and will Lily love the new Cane. There are many questions for Lane to come! I quess to keeep this couple interesting the writers have to do this but it is certainly hard on the fans!

#139   2009/02/16 09:00PM
    lanefan256

I am a Cane loving, sports loving, southern woman who has never cared about being in the majority. I saw that we were trailing the crowd but, like all things, you have to keep plugging along.
    Cane is a needed character on Y&R because he is not like all the rest. He's a little different from the super "exciting" folks. Call me strange but thats how I like 'em

#140   2009/02/16 09:16PM
    restlessrhin...

cane, i haven't posted here before, but i just wanted to say you are true blue, a real good guy, and keep yourself real, that is why i like you

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list