List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 08:21PM, Views: 1220926, Replies: 10919
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2009/02/12 08:01PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there Mr. Relentless! I know that you are on a quest. See you back at the top. luv ya!

#122   2009/02/12 10:15PM
    annyhall

The Show has been excellent this week for us Lane Fans. Your acting has been off the charts. I am so glad Cane has awakened from his sleep and will soon claim his babygirl. I Love Sweeps!

#123   2009/02/12 11:53PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote annyhall: The Show has been excellent this week for us Lane Fans. Your acting has been off the charts. I am so glad Cane has awakened from his sleep and will soon claim his babygirl. I Love Sweeps!

I agree! This has been the best week for LANE since August 1, 2008 and that was more than 6 months ago. I think that the new writers have just started learning how to write for Cane. They did not understand the character at all. I see all kinds of sightings that indicate that they are taking notes from all over the internet. That is a good thing. That means that he gets better scripts than the garbage handed to him since last May! So big guy, I am glad that the writers listen to the LANE fans. Y&R benefits when you are good!! Go Cane!! Luv ya!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/02/13 01:27PM
    #124   2009/02/13 11:36AM
    lanefan256

I always rejoice when I know you will grace my set with your beutiful accent, sexy smile and calm attitude. Luckily, today is one of those days. You can count me as a die hard Caniac. No rehab wanted.
    Luv ya Cane.
    Spelling check: beautiful accent

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/02/13 11:39AM
    #125   2009/02/13 01:06PM
    partyvibe

Cane bring it to the screen today kudos to him and the good writing he got, we lane fans know the real Cane and for the last 9 or so months we have not seen him, so i am glad to see that he is back.

#126   2009/02/13 02:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Afternoon, Love! I am so glad that you are able to overcome a little information that set your love life back to zero. I am so grateful that you finally realize what and who makes you feel alive and whole. I am extremely grateful that you are pursuing that love right now. Be the relentless soul that you always have been. You have my undying support!! A die-hard Cane fan!! Luv ya!

#127   2009/02/14 06:29AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Love! I just dropped by to bump you to the top!! Loved your work this week. Just keep on coming back to the land of the living. We are waiting for your complete return!!! See you a little later!

#128   2009/02/15 06:12AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Mr. Ashby! Welcome back to the land of the living!! I just knew that you could not continue living in the "dead zone" for the rest of your life--not even for a baby that you think is yours. It was hard for me to watch you try to "kill yourself" for a baby's mother whom you do not and could never love or even like.

When you snapped back, reality really gave you a jolt!! I could see it in your face and you could not stop those feelings from rushing forward!! Loved your work this week! See ya soon.

#129   2009/02/15 01:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Cane, you are truly a man of honor! I know that you have invested a lot of your time and energy into this new baby, so don't dispair if things are not exactly honorable. You will get your family and you will be glad that you waited to make it happen. Luv ya!

#130   2009/02/15 05:43PM
    annyhall

Cane(DG) thanks for your excellent acting for making us feel what you do. One part of a magnificent duo!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list