List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:11PM, Views: 1365080, Replies: 11300
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2009/02/11 07:42AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    annyhall

It was so good to see Cane yesterday, have missed seeing you on my TV screen. All I can say is you're great in every scene and be careful who you hug and kiss! LOL

#112   2009/02/11 02:33PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote annyhall: It was so good to see Cane yesterday, have missed seeing you on my TV screen. All I can say is you're great in every scene and be careful who you hug and kiss! LOL

ITA!! I second that emotion!! Can't wait until you can kiss, hug, caress, twiddle fingers, and do whatever comes naturally with whomever you please! Will see you on the screen soon, big guy!!!

#113   2009/02/11 06:48PM
    annyhall

Tomrrows episode will be so good. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully happy days are here again for Lane!!! I love sweeps!!

#114   2009/02/11 07:57PM
    MsSuperSuds

I will be watching!! Back to the top for you, Mr. Cane! You know when DG is on screen and in top form with good scripts, he shines like a brand new penny! I love it!! Luv ya, Mr. Cane!

THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER IS BACK!!!

#115   2009/02/12 04:31AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, Stud muffin! I hope you slept well last night 'cause you are on screen today. I can hardly wait to see you what you have in store for us today. Luv ya! Peace & Love!

#116   2009/02/12 04:31AM
    MsSuperSuds

I did not intend to double post, but since the error occured I might as well make use of it. Thank you for being a consistent force on Y&R. I love the love and romance you bring to the show. See you at the top.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/02/12 04:33AM
    #117   2009/02/12 09:56AM
    annyhall

Today's eppy is so good! No more sleep walking for Cane. The old Cane is back and feistiy as ever.

#118   2009/02/12 12:55PM
    MsSuperSuds

Anny, I am going to view today's episode in about 8 minutes. I did view a trailer this morning and I saw Cane having a little spat with Miss Lily. That is the most intense I have seen him get in a long time. Cannot wait to view the whole episode. I know its good if the trailer I saw this morning is any indication. See you later, baby! Back up to the top you go!!

#119   2009/02/12 05:39PM
    lanefan256

No one in GC deserves some romance more than my charming sexy sweet tall caring Candy Cane. Heres hoping for an awakening for Valentines. Luv ya Cane

#120   2009/02/12 06:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: No one in GC deserves some romance more than my charming sexy sweet tall caring Candy Cane. Heres hoping for an awakening for Valentines. Luv ya Cane

Valentine's Day is going to be delayed for this couple. I do know that something is going to happen tomorrow to set Cane off on a mission seeking Miss Lily. I hope he finds her--and soon!

Hey Anny! I agree. Today's episode was good. I laughed a lot. Cane was really animated and lively today. I like that. He is coming back alive. Up and away we go!!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list