List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:35PM, Views: 1346304, Replies: 11263
    « 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 » »| page:
    #11151   2014/07/29 04:56PM
    Re: Cane (No Bash)
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75: The only time that I have seen Neil and Devon treat Cane as family was during the Tyler mess. Cane needs focus on his business, taking CI from Victor.

And who is to say Victor Newman would give up CI without a fight? Especially when Katherine she gave CI to Victor in her last will and testament? How could Cane possibly find his way around that?

And not to mention whoever has gone up against Victor Newman they have always managed to lose in the end

I want to see a fight. Even if Cane does not win, at least he put up a fight. Allowing victor to easily walk with CI is unacceptable. Cane has beat victor. He forced NE to pay CI for damages caused explosion at clear springs.

But let's not forget that Cane is the son of a mobster, his father is Colin Atkinson and Colin is or was in the Australian mob

So what I am saying is is that Cane has that ruthlessness needed to survive in the business world

Before MAB beat down Cane, he fiercely loved Lily, was a bad a$$ businessman and could fight in the streets if he needed to. That is why many of his fan called him Big Daddy. I want that Cane back.

#11152   2014/07/30 08:37PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75: The only time that I have seen Neil and Devon treat Cane as family was during the Tyler mess. Cane needs focus on his business, taking CI from Victor.

And who is to say Victor Newman would give up CI without a fight? Especially when Katherine she gave CI to Victor in her last will and testament? How could Cane possibly find his way around that?

And not to mention whoever has gone up against Victor Newman they have always managed to lose in the end

I want to see a fight. Even if Cane does not win, at least he put up a fight. Allowing victor to easily walk with CI is unacceptable. Cane has beat victor. He forced NE to pay CI for damages caused explosion at clear springs.

But let's not forget that Cane is the son of a mobster, his father is Colin Atkinson and Colin is or was in the Australian mob

So what I am saying is is that Cane has that ruthlessness needed to survive in the business world

Before MAB beat down Cane, he fiercely loved Lily, was a bad a$$ businessman and could fight in the streets if he needed to. That is why many of his fan called him Big Daddy. I want that Cane back.

Shalaydra, I want that Cane back, too! I am sick of looking at or reading about the rest of the namby-pamby males limping around the GC canvass. Bad writing will do that to the characters on a show. Cane cares too much about Devon who has never really given a care about him as Lily's hubby! Holding Devon's hand & shielding him from Lily's wrath is not a good thing. It at his own expense & is a waste of time. BUT I am glad that Cane has not yet given up. Perhaps a good business story will come his way soon.

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--Babe Ruth

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/30 08:39PM
    #11153   2014/07/31 08:32AM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Shalaydra, I want that Cane back, too! I am sick of looking at or reading about the rest of the namby-pamby males limping around the GC canvass. Bad writing will do that to the characters on a show. Cane cares too much about Devon who has never really given a care about him as Lily's hubby! Holding Devon's hand & shielding him from Lily's wrath is not a good thing. It at his own expense & is a waste of time. BUT I am glad that Cane has not yet given up. Perhaps a good business story will come his way soon.

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--Babe Ruth

MsSuperSuds-you read my mind on this one.

#11154   2014/08/01 10:44AM
    Rfan

Showing love and support for Mr Cane Ashby.

#11155   2014/08/01 12:27PM
    shalaydra75

Hope to see Cane in a business/adventure s/l soon.

#11156   2014/08/01 01:18PM
    MsSuperSuds

If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. — Maya Angelou

Here is Hoping my fantasy of a business storyline for you transforms into a reality, Mr. Cane! Have a great Friday! Will holler at you again next time!

#11157   2014/08/02 09:54AM
    Rfan

BDC

#11158   2014/08/02 12:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

The cut off date for the next SID Readers' Poll is Wednesday, July 30, 2014.

To vote for DG, CK and Lane for favorite actor/actress/couple, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

#11159   2014/08/03 10:46AM
    Rfan

Supporting Mr Cane Ashby

#11160   2014/08/04 06:56AM
    Rfan

Love for the handsome Mr Cane Ashby.

« 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list