List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:35PM, Views: 1346366, Replies: 11263
    « 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 » »| page:
    #11131   2014/07/21 09:29PM
    Re: Cane (No Bash)
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: As for Cane though he needs to do something before Hilary does something to ruin his family because Hilary she is going to ruin whatever father/son bond or whatever father/son relationship Devon and Neil have, I mean that is inevitable but Cane now that he knows that Hilary is in love with Devon and not Neil he is going to have to do something sooner or later but what can Cane really do? And besides if Cane were to tell the truth telling his father-in-law Neil about Devon and Hilary who is to say Neil would even believe Cane? Neil is that blind when it comes to Hilary so he probably would say Cane is either trying to purposely break him and Hilary up or he is just lying about Devon

We will have to agree to disagree. I think Cane is handling the situation correctly. Neil is willfully ignorant. He purposely overlooks signs even with Cane's warning. Cane, go take CI from Victor.

#11132   2014/07/22 09:26AM
    MsSuperSuds

Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not. Michael Dell

Hey Mr. cane! I am still waiting on that wonderful CI takeover story for you. I am thinking that JFP wants us to forget CI ever existed; but that is not about to happen. Have a good day & I will holler at you again next time.

#11133   2014/07/22 09:26AM
    MsSuperSuds

Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not. Michael Dell

Hey Mr. cane! I am still waiting on that wonderful CI takeover story for you. I am thinking that JFP wants us to forget CI ever existed; but that is not about to happen. Have a good day & I will holler at you again next time.

#11134   2014/07/23 04:40AM
    MsSuperSuds

One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.— Joan of Arc

Have a great day, Mr. Cane! Looking out for Devon can't be much fun but that seems to be the only way LANERS get to see you. Hoping to see more of you doing something else ASAP. Will catch you again next time!

#11135   2014/07/23 05:34AM
    Axl Rose

Well Cane does have to look out for Devon I mean that is his wife Lily's brother, his brother-in-law but also come to think of it Hilary she is now Cane's step-mother-in-law, who would have imagined that? Since Hilary she is married to Cane's wife Lily's father Neil but since Cane saw Hilary and Devon together he could blow the whistle on them but if he does he risks hurting his father-in-law Neil considering how in love Neil is with his new wife Hilary, this puts Cane in an impossible position as far as Neil and Devon are concerned

But Cane has no choice but to sit on this info because if he reveals it, then his whole family could go up in smoke

And considering Cane he knows how his wife Lily feels about her new step-mother Hilary, if Lily were to find out that her new step-mother Hilary is in love with her brother Devon and not her father Neil, then Lily her hatred for Hilary would probably be even worse than it already is

And it would cause problems in Cane's marriage to Lily especially if Lily were to find out that Cane knew all about this and never told her

#11136   2014/07/23 04:24PM
    shalaydra75

The only time that I have seen Neil and Devon treat Cane as family was during the Tyler mess. Cane needs focus on his business, taking CI from Victor.

#11137   2014/07/24 09:48AM
    MsSuperSuds

I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying --Jeff Bezos

Keep trying! Keep the faith! Don't ever quit! Have a great day, Mr. Cane! Will holler at you next time!

#11138   2014/07/24 09:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote shalaydra75: The only time that I have seen Neil and Devon treat Cane as family was during the Tyler mess. Cane needs focus on his business, taking CI from Victor.

And who is to say Victor Newman would give up CI without a fight? Especially when Katherine she gave CI to Victor in her last will and testament? How could Cane possibly find his way around that?

And not to mention whoever has gone up against Victor Newman they have always managed to lose in the end

#11139   2014/07/24 10:56AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote shalaydra75: The only time that I have seen Neil and Devon treat Cane as family was during the Tyler mess. Cane needs focus on his business, taking CI from Victor.

And who is to say Victor Newman would give up CI without a fight? Especially when Katherine she gave CI to Victor in her last will and testament? How could Cane possibly find his way around that?

And not to mention whoever has gone up against Victor Newman they have always managed to lose in the end

Victor Newman came to GC to run Chancellor for Kay Chancellor. He wheeled, dealed, schemed & manipulated until he got his own company which became Newman Enterprises. TGVN was not this rich magnate when he entered GC. So it's time for a younger model of himself does the same thing to wrestle CI from him. I nominate Cane as the best candidate to do that! DG is approximately the same age in real life as EB when he came on Y&R. Vic does not like to lose, but his day is coming--unless he plans on dying on screen. That's why the show is called The Young & Restless! Right now it's lost its mojo and needs to get it back on track! Stitch, Dylan, Chelsea, Avery, Courtney, Victoria, nuBilly, Austin, & Summer's plot points don't interest me in the least. good, solid business plot points are where the great stories lie!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/24 10:58AM
    #11140   2014/07/24 12:11PM
    luvroflife

Love & Support for Mr. Ashby who is a committed, smart and caring man. Which unfortunately, drags him into others' infantile issues.

« 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list