List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:33PM, Views: 1364218, Replies: 11298
    « 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 » »| page:
    #11121   2014/07/18 04:04PM
    Re: Cane (No Bash)
    Rfan

BDC

#11122   2014/07/18 08:34PM
    restlesstalk

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose: Yes because Cane he knows the truth, he knows that his brother-in-law Devon is in love with his father's wife Hilary and Cane he even witnessed them about to go at it in the laundry room but also Cane knows that Hilary is married to his father-in-law Devon's father Neil so of course naturally he wants to play peacemaker but also he knows the damage of what this whole situation could do so of course you would think Cane would tell the truth but look at what kind of position it puts Cane if he does tell the truth

And not to mention think about how this situation could affect Cane's wife Lily

Considering Lily already hates Hilary and since Hilary married Lily's father Neil and since Lily's brother Devon is in love with Hilary

It just complicates things for Cane

But also Cane's father Colin and his "mother" well biological step-mother Jill are in a situation of their own with this diamond storyline but I wonder if Cane will get wind of what Colin and Jill are up to? And if he does then I wonder what he will do about it?

If we want a business storyline for Cane, the best places for Cane well the only places Cane can work at are either Jabot or Newman/Chancellor

Cane needs to stop babysitting Devon and work with Jill to take CI from Victor.

Cane joining Jill, Colin, and Lily to take CI back is the only acceptable storyline. The only person responsible for the Bermuda Triangle mess are Kneel, HilAnn, and little Dead Devon...period!

#11123   2014/07/18 08:35PM
    restlesstalk

Quote LDCOOL: I'm Cane fan! I love this guy. He certainly loves Lily.

Yes, indeedy!

#11124   2014/07/19 02:04PM
    MsSuperSuds

Conrad Hall: You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.”

Hey Mr. Ashby! Hope you are having a lovely Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you on screen next week. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#11125   2014/07/19 03:28PM
    Axl Rose

As for Cane though he needs to do something before Hilary does something to ruin his family because Hilary she is going to ruin whatever father/son bond or whatever father/son relationship Devon and Neil have, I mean that is inevitable but Cane now that he knows that Hilary is in love with Devon and not Neil he is going to have to do something sooner or later but what can Cane really do? And besides if Cane were to tell the truth telling his father-in-law Neil about Devon and Hilary who is to say Neil would even believe Cane? Neil is that blind when it comes to Hilary so he probably would say Cane is either trying to purposely break him and Hilary up or he is just lying about Devon

#11126   2014/07/20 03:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

It's It's almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that. --Richard Harroch

Let's hope that is the hang up for your new business venture, Mr. Cane! Looking forward to seeing more of you ASAP, enjoy your Sunday afternoon & I'll holler at you again next time.

#11127   2014/07/20 08:57PM
    restlesstalk

Big Daddy! Bumpity bump to you!

#11128   2014/07/21 02:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

Robert Frost: “The best way out is always through.”

Hope that things are looking up for you on the show, Mr. Cane! You've suffered long enough & deserve some rewards! Have a good day & I look to see more of you next time!

#11129   2014/07/21 03:33PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: As for Cane though he needs to do something before Hilary does something to ruin his family because Hilary she is going to ruin whatever father/son bond or whatever father/son relationship Devon and Neil have, I mean that is inevitable but Cane now that he knows that Hilary is in love with Devon and not Neil he is going to have to do something sooner or later but what can Cane really do? And besides if Cane were to tell the truth telling his father-in-law Neil about Devon and Hilary who is to say Neil would even believe Cane? Neil is that blind when it comes to Hilary so he probably would say Cane is either trying to purposely break him and Hilary up or he is just lying about Devon

#11130   2014/07/21 04:48PM
    luvroflife

Love & support for Mr. Ashby, trying to be the 'voice of reason' for his family, hoping they do the adult thing.

« 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list