List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:19PM, Views: 1382476, Replies: 11331
    « 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 » »| page:
    #11111   2014/07/17 08:02PM
    Re: Cane (No Bash)
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose: Does Cane still work at Newman Chancellor? If he does then I wonder if Cane will decide to make a play for the company and oust Victor from power, it would be something to see Cane take on the Great Victor Newman

He is the finance manager at the AC.

#11112   2014/07/17 08:06PM
    Axl Rose

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose: Does Cane still work at Newman Chancellor? If he does then I wonder if Cane will decide to make a play for the company and oust Victor from power, it would be something to see Cane take on the Great Victor Newman

He is the finance manager at the AC.

So he doesn't work for Victor anymore? Then thank God for that because Cane I would not even want to see him work for Victor even under the best of circumstances because Victor has a tendency to always destroy people he is in business with

#11113   2014/07/17 08:07PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose: Why can't Cane simply tell his father-in-law Neil the truth about his wife Hilary and that Hilary is not even in love with Neil but that she is in love with his son Cane's brother-in-law Devon, and Cane he saw Hilary and Devon together but does he tell the truth by telling Neil?

But at the same time I can understand why Cane can't or won't tell the truth because he is trying to spare everyone pain, I get that but still Cane needs to tell the truth, it would be better for all concerned especially Cane's wife Lily I mean this is her father and brother after all and Hilary is right in the middle of it all

But say what you want about Cane but he is a great father to his twins, to his son Charlie and his daughter Mattie, it amazes me to see just how much they take after their father Cane but that they have their mother Lily's looks but they have Cane's personality traits as well

Cane knows if he tells the truth, he would be the bad guy. Neil and devon have always kept cane at arms length. They would make up and cane would be isolated.

#11114   2014/07/17 08:10PM
    Axl Rose

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose: Why can't Cane simply tell his father-in-law Neil the truth about his wife Hilary and that Hilary is not even in love with Neil but that she is in love with his son Cane's brother-in-law Devon, and Cane he saw Hilary and Devon together but does he tell the truth by telling Neil?

But at the same time I can understand why Cane can't or won't tell the truth because he is trying to spare everyone pain, I get that but still Cane needs to tell the truth, it would be better for all concerned especially Cane's wife Lily I mean this is her father and brother after all and Hilary is right in the middle of it all

But say what you want about Cane but he is a great father to his twins, to his son Charlie and his daughter Mattie, it amazes me to see just how much they take after their father Cane but that they have their mother Lily's looks but they have Cane's personality traits as well

Cane knows if he tells the truth, he would be the bad guy. Neil and devon have always kept cane at arms length. They would make up and cane would be isolated.

Then I see your point but either way Devon and Neil one of them is bound to get hurt and Cane he could stop all of it by telling the truth but I can see the dilemma here where Cane is concerned

#11115   2014/07/17 08:39PM
    MsSuperSuds

If Hilary was so quick to jump into bed, live-in, & marriage with Neil, she is not a good match for Devon. How can Devon trust her when Neil can't trust her? She's been in GC a year & already has an unsavory track record in her personal & love life. Doesn't matter what Cane tells or doesn't tell, I can't see happiness or joy for either of these couples involving Hilary! (JMO)

I would rather see Cane involved in a business storyline than these sordid family affairs that might derail his own personal & family life! His hearts in the right place as a peacemaker; but he would be better off not getting involved. Neither Devon or Neil have any loyalty to Cane! I don't care if either of them get hurt; but I do care about Cane!

The writing for this set of plot points has been rancid from the beginning!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/17 08:44PM
    #11116   2014/07/18 05:21AM
    Axl Rose

Yes because Cane he knows the truth, he knows that his brother-in-law Devon is in love with his father's wife Hilary and Cane he even witnessed them about to go at it in the laundry room but also Cane knows that Hilary is married to his father-in-law Devon's father Neil so of course naturally he wants to play peacemaker but also he knows the damage of what this whole situation could do so of course you would think Cane would tell the truth but look at what kind of position it puts Cane if he does tell the truth

And not to mention think about how this situation could affect Cane's wife Lily

Considering Lily already hates Hilary and since Hilary married Lily's father Neil and since Lily's brother Devon is in love with Hilary

It just complicates things for Cane

But also Cane's father Colin and his "mother" well biological step-mother Jill are in a situation of their own with this diamond storyline but I wonder if Cane will get wind of what Colin and Jill are up to? And if he does then I wonder what he will do about it?

If we want a business storyline for Cane, the best places for Cane well the only places Cane can work at are either Jabot or Newman/Chancellor

#11117   2014/07/18 08:57AM
    MsSuperSuds

Don't worry about failure, you only have to be right once.--Drew Houston

And so it goes, Mr. Cane! I wish you the best of all things in life, love & family!

#11118   2014/07/18 09:11AM
    LDCOOL

I'm Cane fan! I love this guy. He certainly loves Lily.

#11119   2014/07/18 03:35PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose: Yes because Cane he knows the truth, he knows that his brother-in-law Devon is in love with his father's wife Hilary and Cane he even witnessed them about to go at it in the laundry room but also Cane knows that Hilary is married to his father-in-law Devon's father Neil so of course naturally he wants to play peacemaker but also he knows the damage of what this whole situation could do so of course you would think Cane would tell the truth but look at what kind of position it puts Cane if he does tell the truth

And not to mention think about how this situation could affect Cane's wife Lily

Considering Lily already hates Hilary and since Hilary married Lily's father Neil and since Lily's brother Devon is in love with Hilary

It just complicates things for Cane

But also Cane's father Colin and his "mother" well biological step-mother Jill are in a situation of their own with this diamond storyline but I wonder if Cane will get wind of what Colin and Jill are up to? And if he does then I wonder what he will do about it?

If we want a business storyline for Cane, the best places for Cane well the only places Cane can work at are either Jabot or Newman/Chancellor

Cane needs to stop babysitting Devon and work with Jill to take CI from Victor.

#11120   2014/07/18 03:39PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds: If Hilary was so quick to jump into bed, live-in, & marriage with Neil, she is not a good match for Devon. How can Devon trust her when Neil can't trust her? She's been in GC a year & already has an unsavory track record in her personal & love life. Doesn't matter what Cane tells or doesn't tell, I can't see happiness or joy for either of these couples involving Hilary! (JMO)

I would rather see Cane involved in a business storyline than these sordid family affairs that might derail his own personal & family life! His hearts in the right place as a peacemaker; but he would be better off not getting involved. Neither Devon or Neil have any loyalty to Cane! I don't care if either of them get hurt; but I do care about Cane!

The writing for this set of plot points has been rancid from the beginning!

ITA with your point. I do not believe this s/l is good for the Winters/Lane or Hilary. Since the writers did not bother to give her a narrative, she might be discarded the same way Tyler was. Where is she going to go after this s/l ends?

« 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list