List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:11PM, Views: 1364965, Replies: 11300
    « 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 » »| page:
    #10761   2014/01/28 11:17AM
    Re: Cane (No Bash)
    MsSuperSuds

Surely the day will come when color means nothing more than skin tone, when religion is seen uniquely as a way to speak one's soul; when birth places have the weight of a throw of the dice and all men are born free, when understanding breeds love and brotherhood. — Josephine Baker

Just wanted to say hello today. Hope you have a great day. Looking forward to seeing you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you again next time.

#10762   2014/01/29 09:46AM
    Rfan

Supporting Mr Ashby,

#10763   2014/01/29 02:58PM
    MsSuperSuds

Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy. — Dean Koontz

Hey Ashby family! Glad to see that all of you are present and accounted for. I am looking forward to seeing you on the screen ASAP. Hooray for Mrs. Ashby defending herself and her family! Glad to see the writers have given her a voice to speak up. Her delivery is flawless. Luv you much and I will holler at you again next time.

#10764   2014/01/29 05:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy. — Dean Koontz

Hey Ashby family! Glad to see that all of you are present and accounted for. I am looking forward to seeing you on the screen ASAP. Hooray for Mrs. Ashby defending herself and her family! Glad to see the writers have given her a voice to speak up. Her delivery is flawless. Luv you much and I will holler at you again next time.

Good night, Mr. Cane! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite! Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#10765   2014/01/30 05:39AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the handsome Mr Cane Ashby.

#10766   2014/01/30 04:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

That best portion of a good man's life; His little, nameless, unremembered acts Of kindness and of love. — William Wordsworth

Good evening, Mr. Cane! Its one thing to do good or the right things when everybody is watching or when some reward is given; but it is much harder to do the same things when no one is watching or no reward is available. To do the right thing or be a good person just because that is the appropriate or right thing to do is so much harder than being a schmuck or a jerk. Everyone wants to be the bad guy b/c it is so much fun to do outlandish things; b/c it is so much easier to act out bad things. Being the good guy is complex, complicated and requires a good measure of both courage and honesty. Good guys might get beaten down a lot but they sleep better at night, are not afraid to rise the next morning & stare at themselves in the bathroom mirror! You are, indeed, a good guy, Mr. Cane. Have a great evening and I will catch you again next time.

#10767   2014/01/30 04:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night! Sleep tight and I will catch you again on tomorrow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/30 04:22PM
    #10768   2014/01/31 01:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Friday evening, Mr. Cane! Hope you enjoyed the day and the evening w/ your family. Will holler at you again next time.

#10769   2014/01/31 04:42PM
    restlesstalk

Bump to Big Daddy!

#10770   2014/02/01 01:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grows out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts. — Barbara Garrison

Hey Mr. Cane! If a woman stands by her man; then the man should reciprocate! Stand up for your woman in public, my good man! If you have a difference of opinion, air that one out at home. Show a "united front!" Remember, you were affected as much and almost more than she in this attack on your family, your life and standard of living! I am looking forward to seeing you on screen soon. Hope somethinng good is in the works for you. Enjoy the day and I will holler at you again next time.

« 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list