List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 03:04PM, Views: 1322783, Replies: 11192
    « 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 » »| page:
    #10451   2013/10/06 04:19PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Supporting Mr Cane Ashby.

#10452   2013/10/07 11:01AM
    Rfan

Support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10453   2013/10/07 02:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable. — Joseph Addison

Good Monday afternoon, Mr. Cane! Hope to see you on screen soon so I can get my smile on for the day. In the meantime, have a great day and I will check w/ you again soon.

#10454   2013/10/07 06:33PM
    shalaydra75

Happy to see Cane stand his ground. I am so glad that he was not blinded by Victor's wealth. Now, he and Lily should established their own business.

#10455   2013/10/07 06:41PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy - this is success! — Sasha Azevedo

Am I glad you did not allow TGVN to use & abuse you & your talents as he has done to others. "No contract to gurarantee my postion as CEO of Chancellor Industries, then let's shake hands & I'm gone!" I am paraphrasing a bit; but what a Great Line to the old fart! Hope all goes well for you career-wise; b/c NOBODY turns down TGVN and lives to tell about it. I am still baffled as to how he got ownership of CI anyway. Looking forward to see what's next for you. Enjoy your Sunday & I will holler at you again next time.

ITA!! Giving Victor the company and making Cane CEO make Catherine look fickle. Moreover, Catherine was proud of the Chancellor name. How many marriages she has been in since Philip, but keep the Chancellor name? It does not make sense that she would leave her company to a man whose life's work is to build a company for his family. I am hoping that the next s/l would be to discover Victor's fraud in obtaining the company. In the meantime, Jill needs to comeback and contest this letter.

#10456   2013/10/08 01:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy - this is success! — Sasha Azevedo

Am I glad you did not allow TGVN to use & abuse you & your talents as he has done to others. "No contract to gurarantee my postion as CEO of Chancellor Industries, then let's shake hands & I'm gone!" I am paraphrasing a bit; but what a Great Line to the old fart! Hope all goes well for you career-wise; b/c NOBODY turns down TGVN and lives to tell about it. I am still baffled as to how he got ownership of CI anyway. Looking forward to see what's next for you. Enjoy your Sunday & I will holler at you again next time.

ITA!! Giving Victor the company and making Cane CEO make Catherine look fickle. Moreover, Catherine was proud of the Chancellor name. How many marriages she has been in since Philip, but keep the Chancellor name? It does not make sense that she would leave her company to a man whose life's work is to build a company for his family. I am hoping that the next s/l would be to discover Victor's fraud in obtaining the company. In the meantime, Jill needs to comeback and contest this letter.

ITA! Personally, I think this is a writers ploy to make TGVN look more interesting. After all he has just about saturated the atmosphere of the other younger males on the show w/ his special powers of BORING. TGVN is the control freak & perennial villain who must win at all cost! So now it is Cane's turn to sample either the wrath or the admiration of TGVN!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 01:53PM
    #10457   2013/10/08 01:57PM
    MsSuperSuds

This fork in the road happens over a hundred times a day, and it's the choices that you make that will determine the shape of your life. — Liz Murray

Just wanted to say hello, Mr. Cane! So far you are doing OK in the book of Newman. I think you piqued his interest by not immediately accepting his offer. Will keep tabs on how this one plays out. So sorry you will not be no screen this week; so I will catch you next time.

#10458   2013/10/08 06:06PM
    shalaydra75

Go Cane!!!!!

#10459   2013/10/09 10:27AM
    Sam01234

Good day Cane!

I wished you were on more often
    can't write about JFP here because I would be blocked, canceled, banned from here forever but one thing: I really don't like this creature!
    hope something great will happen in 2014 that will help Y&R to become a great show again.

#10460   2013/10/09 01:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

No matter what sort of adversity or challenge you might face, you can always believe that, with hope, it can be conquered and, in the end, you will be stronger for it. — Brooke Ellison

Just wanted to say hello, Mr. Cane! What is the holdup on your screen appearances? I would love to see you again ASAP! Will holler at you again next time.

« 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list