List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 07:39PM, Views: 1364729, Replies: 11299
    « 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 » »| page:
    #10421   2013/09/26 06:10AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Morning love for Cane Ashby.

#10422   2013/09/26 02:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

I am so glad that you are going to fire Hilary & stick to your guns to prosecute her for slandering your good reputation as a husband, father, & CEO or CI. Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP.

I am not looking forward to Victor Newman showing up at Chancellor Industries as the new owner. I do not believe one word of this preview. Kay Chancellor would never leave her company in the care of this BULLY! He might have been her friend but he was not someone she wanted to run Chancellor Industries. I can understand those creative differences of which Josh Griffith spoke b/f he walked out the door at Y&R. Looking forward to seeing the resolution of this corporate takeover ASAP. It was done w/ the swoosh of a pen w/o one bit of hostility whatsoever. Jill is going to freak when she finds out that Victor is the new owner! I would, too, if I was in her shoes. The new writers have splinters in their brains if they think that old time viewers believe Kay would do this. Will holler at you again next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 02:29PM
    #10423   2013/09/26 07:35PM
    shalaydra75

I am disgusted. I had hoped to see Cane come into his elements.

#10424   2013/09/27 09:03AM
    Rfan

Support and love for Mr Cane Ashby

#10425   2013/09/27 12:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hope you are wearing thigh-high wading boots, Mr. Cane; b/c you are about to slog thru some deep doo-doo. Don't know what's coming up but I suspect that it will require a whole lot of extra effort from you. Looking forward to seeing you & the black knight in this meeting that does not go as he plans next week. Blessings to you. Will holler at you again soon. Have a great Friday!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 12:51PM
    #10426   2013/09/27 04:19PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: I am so glad that you are going to fire Hilary & stick to your guns to prosecute her for slandering your good reputation as a husband, father, & CEO or CI. Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP.

I am not looking forward to Victor Newman showing up at Chancellor Industries as the new owner. I do not believe one word of this preview. Kay Chancellor would never leave her company in the care of this BULLY! He might have been her friend but he was not someone she wanted to run Chancellor Industries. I can understand those creative differences of which Josh Griffith spoke b/f he walked out the door at Y&R. Looking forward to seeing the resolution of this corporate takeover ASAP. It was done w/ the swoosh of a pen w/o one bit of hostility whatsoever. Jill is going to freak when she finds out that Victor is the new owner! I would, too, if I was in her shoes. The new writers have splinters in their brains if they think that old time viewers believe Kay would do this. Will holler at you again next time.

This s/l is so not Katherine Chancellor. Why would she leave Cane in as CEO but make Victor the owner of CI knowing how he is plus he already owned NE. I think that it's time for Cane and Lily to start a business of their own, maybe they could partner with Neil and Devon.

Cane, prosecute that she-devil to the fullest extent of the law for defaming your character. Cudos to you for being smart enough to figure out that she had drugged your champagne, making her think that you had fallen for her trick and for listening to your beautiful wife regarding this woman.

#10427   2013/09/27 07:28PM
    shalaydra75

I am hoping that Cane will stand up and fight. Have a great weekend Cane fans.

#10428   2013/09/28 12:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time. — Friedrich Nietzsche

You are it, my good man! Hope you have a great Saturday and I am looking forward to some very positive things for Mr. Ethan "Hurricane" Ashby to happen ASAP! Luv you much and I will catch you next time!

#10429   2013/09/28 11:54PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: I am so glad that you are going to fire Hilary & stick to your guns to prosecute her for slandering your good reputation as a husband, father, & CEO or CI. Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP.

This s/l is so not Katherine Chancellor. Why would she leave Cane in as CEO but make Victor the owner of CI knowing how he is plus he already owned NE. I think that it's time for Cane and Lily to start a business of their own, maybe they could partner with Neil and Devon.

Cane, prosecute that she-devil to the fullest extent of the law for defaming your character. Cudos to you for being smart enough to figure out that she had drugged your champagne, making her think that you had fallen for her trick and for listening to your beautiful wife regarding this woman.

Kay left CI to VN??? she would never do that in a million years. The Katherine I know would leave the company to Jill in the end with Cane as CEO...much more interesting dynamics that way.

No matter how much Katherine and Jill butted heads she loved her. She would never take CI away from her.

But what do I know

just sending some love to DG / BDC

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 11:55PM
    #10430   2013/09/28 11:59PM
    Sam01234

Good morning Cane! I really hoped Mrs C would make you the owner of CI it would have opened a lot of new great possibilities for the future of the show but no, these ridiculous writers made a total mess out of it.. just as I suspected. now it will forever be the Newman vs Abotts show how exciting! NOT! I'm about to give up hope that anything will change for the better... the whole show is always about the same 5 characters who I have zero interest for and obviously this is the direction Sony wants it be, and I thought Sony freed us from terrible writing and favoritism for certain charaters/ actors one year ago, instead....

Have a great Sunday Cane.

« 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list