List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:40PM, Views: 1241684, Replies: 10931
    « 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 » »| page:
    #10381   2013/09/14 08:10AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

E. Stanley Jones
    “Our actions are the results of our intentions and our intelligence.”

Good Saturday morning, Mr. Cane! I hope you are written to be intelligent enough to take care of this latest intruder into your marriage. I really want to see some smart characters on screen instead of the ditzy, half-crazed dumb folks walking around GC who have no idea what's happening right before their eyes. Can't stand to look at them! So I am looking forward to better writing for you. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#10382   2013/09/15 07:16AM
    Rfan

Morning Love for the handsome Mr Cane Ashby.

#10383   2013/09/15 12:51PM
    MsSuperSuds

The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have resigned; it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy.— Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Hello Mr. Cane! I hope there is a positive outcome for this latest endeavor for the Ashby Family. Have a great Sunday and I will holler at you again later in the day.

#10384   2013/09/15 11:53PM
    elizadolittle

There is a thread where people are laughing about Cane get raped. I think some of the comments are so distasteful. How do I report a thread?

#10385   2013/09/16 01:33PM
    shalaydra75

Not again!!! These poor writers lack imagination.

#10386   2013/09/16 01:45PM
    MsSuperSuds

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Those who look outside, dream. Those who looks inside, awaken. — Carl Gustav Jung

Right now, that is nothing more than a rumor, a spumor. There is not one spoiler posted anywhere to support that stupid claim. I will believe it when I see it on screen. If JG was stupid enough to rehash some more poorly written crap from the past, he is not half the writer I thought he was. And if it does happen, JFP more than likely tweaked his scripts. This show is hitting the skids faster than a speeding bullet or a speeding locomotive.

Just popped in to say hello to Mr. Cane! Hope that all is well and all goes well in the scheme of things in this putrid set of confusing plot points. Looking forward to seeing you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you again next time.

#10387   2013/09/16 06:03PM
    shalaydra75

Suds, I hope that you are right. (Friday, I was happy when Lily figured out Hilary's identity; I was cooking, so I missed some of the show.) When I sat down a really watch the whole show today. I was wondering why Lane was not calling an investigator. Why is Cane going to sleep from home?

#10388   2013/09/16 08:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, I hope that you are right. (Friday, I was happy when Lily figured out Hilary's identity; I was cooking, so I missed some of the show.) When I sat down a really watch the whole show today. I was wondering why Lane was not calling an investigator. Why is Cane going to sleep from home?

Shalaydra, this whole set of plot points make no sense. I am waiting anxiously for a resolution so they can end! I am sick of Hilary & all of her shenanigans. I like AA characters on the show but I am ready for the newbies to get better stories or move on from Y&R to their next destination. Will check them out again on tomorrow after CDN recaps are done. I hope I am not disappointed. Good night! Sleep well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 08:25PM
    #10389   2013/09/17 12:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true - hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it. — Ray Bradbury

I know you love your job; and you have made a boatload of fans love what you do also. Mucho luck to you & I hope more scripts & screen time opens for you. Will holler at you again next time.

#10390   2013/09/17 04:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Mr. Cane! I Will waite to see how this is resolved. Nothing is over at the opera until the FAT lady sings that aria! Only she is not necessarily FAT anymore!

« 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list