List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:11PM, Views: 1364972, Replies: 11300
    « 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:
    #10331   2013/08/30 11:43AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

When someone shows you who they are, believe them! Maya Angelou

I love that quote! I hope that you read it & heed it well. Will holler at you again later in the day, Mr. Cane. Have a great day!

#10332   2013/08/30 03:03PM
    shalaydra75

I hope the writers allow Cane to fight for his company. That would be a great s/l. Have a great weekend Cane fans.

#10333   2013/08/30 05:00PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: I hope the writers allow Cane to fight for his company. That would be a great s/l. Have a great weekend Cane fans.

Hi Shalaydra! I want to see that edgy side of Cane return to the screen also. He can be loving & caring at home, but he needs to kick some major butt outside his door. Home is his refuge--his one place of comfort and joy w/ Lily & the kids. He can be as ruthless at work as he needs to be just as long as he does not allow that to affect his home life. Love it! The story and the players in it would shake things up a bit in the GC corporate world. Have a good weekend,too, Shalaydra!

#10334   2013/08/31 11:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren

Glad that you got along so well with both Jill and Katherine, Mr. Cane. Love the intimate bond that you shared w/ these ladies. So sorry that you must move forward w/o Kay; but Momma Jill is still there for you. She loves you like the son to whom she gave birth & more than your own mother did. Support her during this time of bereavement for Kay. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon. Hope that you enjoy the Labor Day weekend w/ family & friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/31 11:09AM
    #10335   2013/08/31 06:16PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren

Glad that you got along so well with both Jill and Katherine, Mr. Cane. Love the intimate bond that you shared w/ these ladies. So sorry that you must move forward w/o Kay; but Momma Jill is still there for you. She loves you like the son to whom she gave birth & more than your own mother did. Support her during this time of bereavement for Kay. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon. Hope that you enjoy the Labor Day weekend w/ family & friends.

xoxo

#10336   2013/08/31 08:44PM
    L4LANE

Wow, I need to catch with my man Cane I too want to see the edgy Cane back, this man was build to run a Business he is perfect as for this role DG/rocks as an Executive

#10337   2013/09/01 07:53AM
    Rfan

Support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10338   2013/09/01 08:16AM
    Delica

Cane needs to be a big part of the Chancellor story. I would love for Cane to be bad ass and ruthless to keep his position at the company. There is no way that Adam has more business experience than Cane even with the rewriting of Cane's back story. Cane has headed and worked for major international companies for years before Adam came on the scene.

#10339   2013/09/01 09:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed. — Bernard Edmonds

Good Sunday morning, Mr. Cane! I believe in your talents! You can do anything that you wish on Y&R if only the writers would write that for you. I look forward to a good business battle among the giants on Y&R. And I look for you to do your share of dirty, underhanded shenanigans to get what you need and to take CI where you want it to go. Luv you much, my good man! Whatever you do is fine w/ me as long as you do not bring it home to the wife & kids. Will be watching to keep tabs on you. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 09:08AM
    #10340   2013/09/01 07:49PM
    Lanealways

Happy Labour day

« 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list