List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 11:57AM, Views: 1339317, Replies: 11248
    « 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 » »| page:
    #10321   2013/08/27 08:32PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    With love and patience, nothing is impossible. — Dr. Daisaku Ikeda

So sorry that you do not see what is right in front of you. This is not like you at all. A rough & tumble guy like you who has seen all kinds of people up close--even killers & the mob--usually has better instincts about people. Writers are missing the mark here again. First Lily & now you! Y&R needs some folks w/ some personality & above all else, some common sense. Luv you much my good man! All will be well w/ you when all the pieces of this puzzle shakes out of the bag. Will holler at you again next time.

ITA, especially the part in bold. This is what made me angry with babygate. Whether he was reared in the streets, as the writers initially penned or in the mob, he should be too smart to fall for this crap. I am hoping that Cane and Jill will spend more time together.

#10322   2013/08/28 05:13AM
    Sam01234

Happy Birthday Daniel Goddard!

#10323   2013/08/28 11:45AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

So sorry that you do not see what is right in front of you. This is not like you at all. A rough & tumble guy like you who has seen all kinds of people up close--even killers & the mob--usually has better instincts about people. Writers are missing the mark here again. First Lily & now you! Y&R needs some folks w/ some personality & above all else, some common sense. Luv you much my good man! All will be well w/ you when all the pieces of this puzzle shakes out of the bag. Will holler at you again next time.

ITA, especially the part in bold. This is what made me angry with babygate. Whether he was reared in the streets, as the writers initially penned or in the mob, he should be too smart to fall for this crap. I am hoping that Cane and Jill will spend more time together.

I know exactly what you mean, Shalaydra! This fight is not Cane's. This is Neil's mess to clean up; so I don't really unerstand Lily & Cane's involvement. Something else is happening here. Watch the sh&t fly when JFP & the writers' real motives hit the fan. I feel sad for Mr. Cane in this one b/c I feel there is more than meets the eye here. I don't know why the writers have to make all of their characters act so naive, stupid & clueless. Intuitive people can smell a dangerous vibe in their presence b/c it disturbs the atmosphere in your environment.

Happy Birthday, Daniel Goddard! I wish you luck w/ this story!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 11:48AM
    #10324   2013/08/28 12:38PM
    daneerose

Happy Birthday Daniel! Hope you have a fun day!

#10325   2013/08/28 05:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.
    — Mary Catherine Bateson

I think its amazing that Lily is saying the same things to you that you said to her not so long ago. Can't you hear your own voice in her words of warning? WOW! The writers always stump me on this show w/ the urealistic & simplistic plots, ploys, & language for such smart characters. Keep your eyes & ears open, my good man! Will holler at you again soon. Have a great evening!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 05:06PM
    #10326   2013/08/28 07:04PM
    Lanealways

I hope the birthday man had an awesome day

I've heard a lot about whats going on with BDC and since I will not comment on the continued bs I think I'm just going to RME

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 07:05PM
    #10327   2013/08/28 07:10PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

I know exactly what you mean, Shalaydra! This fight is not Cane's. This is Neil's mess to clean up; so I don't really unerstand Lily & Cane's involvement. Something else is happening here. Watch the sh&t fly when JFP & the writers' real motives hit the fan. I feel sad for Mr. Cane in this one b/c I feel there is more than meets the eye here. I don't know why the writers have to make all of their characters act so naive, stupid & clueless. Intuitive people can smell a dangerous vibe in their presence b/c it disturbs the atmosphere in your environment.

Both of you are right. These constant OOC for Cane and Lily just freaking boggles my mind.

Happy birthday Daniel.

#10328   2013/08/28 07:30PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

I hear Suds!! My fingers are on the remote. I am enjoying the s/l now, but I know it can turn on a dime. Happy D-Day DG. I wonder when is Cane's birthday.

#10329   2013/08/29 01:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Just wanted to say hello. Hope you are enjoying the day. Hope you had a great birthday! Will holler at you again soon.

#10330   2013/08/30 06:29AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the dynamic Mr Cane Ashby aka BDC.

« 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list