List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 05:08AM, Views: 1400199, Replies: 11356
    « 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 » »| page:
    #10301   2013/08/23 08:51AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Rfan

Love and support for the handsome Mr Cane Ashby. Be on guard BDC.

#10302   2013/08/23 01:35PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best. — Tim Duncan

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! If I remember correctly, Mason would make a pact w/ the devil if it put his academic business skills to use & put him in power at a corporation. He tried to make a deal w/ TGVN but could not do what he asked in return. So CI is the next best thing for him. Perhaps that is what your assistant & her secret boyfriend are all about--a hostile takeover at CI. Watch your back, my friend. Will holler at you again later in the day.

Isn't this a strange turn of events that this started out as a blogger who was trying to get even w/ Neil for Killing her mama but comes after you, your family & your job? How does one translate that into a cohesive & believable set of plot points? Ought to be interesting! Neil should have uncovered at least one photo of Ann Turner in London, don't you think? Seems a waste of time, energy & resources to travel that far & come back w/ just a phone number!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 01:38PM
    #10303   2013/08/23 01:47PM
    shalaydra75

Advertisements on top of the posts. Have a great week-end-Cane fans.

#10304   2013/08/23 09:28PM
    Lanealways

I have yet to listen to your interview but rest assured I will, much love

#10305   2013/08/24 06:05AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby looking forward to seen the son of the Mob king show us what he is made off and how far he will go to protect his family. Bring it Mr Ashby as we know you can.

#10306   2013/08/24 08:14AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best. — Tim Duncan

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! If I remember correctly, Mason would make a pact w/ the devil if it put his academic business skills to use & put him in power at a corporation. He tried to make a deal w/ TGVN but could not do what he asked in return. So CI is the next best thing for him. Perhaps that is what your assistant & her secret boyfriend are all about--a hostile takeover at CI. Watch your back, my friend. Will holler at you again later in the day.

Isn't this a strange turn of events that this started out as a blogger who was trying to get even w/ Neil for Killing her mama but comes after you, your family & your job? How does one translate that into a cohesive & believable set of plot points? Ought to be interesting! Neil should have uncovered at least one photo of Ann Turner in London, don't you think? Seems a waste of time, energy & resources to travel that far & come back w/ just a phone number!

Suds, you are so right. Why couldn't Neil just hire a PI in the first place? Why do he and his clueless attorney girlfriend not know that a PI would have gotten a picture of Anne/Hilary by now. Even Kevin can get much more information with his computer skills. I want Hilary/Anne and Mason to leave Lane alone however I just read in the fall spoilers that Lane is going to separate because of these blogs. Here again, no imagination. How many times are we going to have Lane separate because tptb don't want the gorgeous,talented couple together for whatever reason mostly because their fav isn't doing so good in bringing in the ratings like they had hoped.

#10307   2013/08/24 06:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. — Jim Stovall

Good night, Mr. Cane! Have a great night and I will holler at you again on tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

Hey Shorty! Glad to see you tonight!

#10308   2013/08/24 08:50PM
    Lanealways

Love and support to the best leading man in daytime. I'm so glad Daniel is enjoying some time with his mom. Australia is a long way so he must be really excited about her visiting. Of course he is. He said so in his tweet

#10309   2013/08/25 07:18AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10310   2013/08/25 08:17AM
    Sam01234

Good day Cane! Looking forward to seeing you again next week!

« 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list