List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 07:39PM, Views: 1364351, Replies: 11299
    « 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 » »| page:
    #10291   2013/08/20 08:39PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, I am hoping that you can help me out. I was so young when John/Jill/Billy s/l unfolded. Did John take Billy away from Jill and send Billy to boarding school or did Jill send Billy to boarding which prompted John to take him away from her? If the first scenario is true, I kind of understand why Jill is reluctant to give her heart out. She probably is fearful of being rejected. For instance, I think that she supported Cane in the battle for Delia because she thought it would give her unfettered access to the child. I think that she knew that Delia was just a trump card for Chloe and that is why she is more guarded with Delia than the twins. She knows that Chloe might try to use Delia to control her; Jill will not bow down to anybody.

I cannot remember the details but I believe that John took Billy away from Jill and sent him to boarding school b/c she had made such a mess w/ her oldest son, Philip. Not having Billy w/ her allowed Jill to live her life fully & however she pleased. Billy returned home w/ a drinking problem. He almost died from a drunken binge passed out in the snow. JT saved his life.

Jill sent Philip to boarding school and Kay allowed him to come live w/ her w/o consent from Jill. Jill's life w/ her own children has been messy and contentious at best.

#10292   2013/08/20 08:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, I am hoping that you can help me out. I was so young when John/Jill/Billy s/l unfolded. Did John take Billy away from Jill and send Billy to boarding school or did Jill send Billy to boarding which prompted John to take him away from her? If the first scenario is true, I kind of understand why Jill is reluctant to give her heart out. She probably is fearful of being rejected. For instance, I think that she supported Cane in the battle for Delia because she thought it would give her unfettered access to the child. I think that she knew that Delia was just a trump card for Chloe and that is why she is more guarded with Delia than the twins. She knows that Chloe might try to use Delia to control her; Jill will not bow down to anybody.

Shalaydra, I got 2 posts. I am making a mess so I had better quit while I am ahead. Good night! Will catch you on tomorrow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 08:41PM
    #10293   2013/08/21 06:27AM
    Sam01234

Good morning Cane!

#10294   2013/08/21 06:59AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby aka BDC time to take care of business.

#10295   2013/08/21 09:56AM
    MsSuperSuds

You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. — Jim Stovall

You are a good man, Ethan Ashby! Sometimes you are just too good for your own sake. Hope your atennae are still working well at this point b/c you are going to need all the help you can muster. Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you later.

#10296   2013/08/21 07:30PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:

I cannot remember the details but I believe that John took Billy away from Jill and sent him to boarding school b/c she had made such a mess w/ her oldest son, Philip. Not having Billy w/ her allowed Jill to live her life fully & however she pleased. Billy returned home w/ a drinking problem. He almost died from a drunken binge passed out in the snow. JT saved his life.

Jill sent Philip to boarding school and Kay allowed him to come live w/ her w/o consent from Jill. Jill's life w/ her own children has been messy and contentious at best.

Thanks for sharing with me. I hope Cane becomes ruthless when defending his company from Hillary and Mason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 07:32PM
    #10297   2013/08/21 09:57PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Thanks for sharing with me. I hope Cane becomes ruthless when defending his company from Hillary and Mason.

I don't understand why Cane & Lily are targets for Hilary b/c of Neil's connection to her mother. Sad about her mom but this chick is twisted to the point of being sick. Hope to see Cane's edge return to take care of this situation. Good night! See you next time.

#10298   2013/08/22 06:20AM
    Rfan

Morning love for the awesome Mr Cane Ashby

#10299   2013/08/22 12:43PM
    MsSuperSuds

Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow. — L. Ron Hubbard

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Looking forward to seeing where this plot point w/ your administrative assistant is directed. Ought to be interesting. Glad that you are solely in love w/ your wife and children. Have a great day! Will holler at you again later.

#10300   2013/08/22 07:42PM
    shalaydra75

Yep! I hope he does not allow Hillary and Mason and whoever else to take CI. This will be a good time for Jill and Lily to step in and work with Cane. That should make nice scenes.

« 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list