List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 02:52PM, Views: 1311663, Replies: 11145
    « 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 » »| page:
    #10241   2013/08/08 06:31PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to say good night to you, Mr. Cane. Hope your antennae are in good repair and working to pick up impending danger. I do wish the writers would write smarter characters. I cannot stand these dummied down versions of smart people. Luv you much and I will holler at youa gain soon. Sleep well tonight. You've got quite a fight on your hands next week sice Miss Assistant let her intentions be known.

#10242   2013/08/08 08:42PM
    Lanealways

I have a real soft spot for this Aussie man....whats not to love, can't think of a single thing

#10243   2013/08/09 12:22AM
    Sam01234

Amazing abs! RESPECT!

#10244   2013/08/09 07:35AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Friday morning, Mr. Cane! I dare say you have had a rough week & it seems like there is more roughage coming your way. Too bad its in-house & too close for comfort. Hope that you are on top of this situation and that it works out well for you and the family. Glad you received a postcard from Kay Chancellor. That says JC's death and her death on the show will be dealt with soon. The reading of the will ought to be interesting. After that all bets are off for the popularity and ultimately the longevity of this show. Luv ya! Will holler at you again next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 07:36AM
    #10245   2013/08/09 10:19AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby. Keep your eyes and ears open Mr Ashby.

#10246   2013/08/09 11:55AM
    MsSuperSuds

What I've experienced is that I can't know the future. I can't know if anything that I do will change what happens tomorrow. I can't know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will change.
    — James Orbinski

There is somethng eerily usettling about your manner of speaking, demeanor & body language in those last few scenes in Thursday's US episode. An underlying sadess of some sort that has nothing to do w/ you pretending to have a cold seems to have crept into those scenes & it continues to gnaw at me. Hope everything is OK and that I am not just imagining things. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later.

#10247   2013/08/09 08:49PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    What I've experienced is that I can't know the future. I can't know if anything that I do will change what happens tomorrow. I can't know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will change.
    — James Orbinski

There is somethng eerily usettling about your manner of speaking, demeanor & body language in those last few scenes in Thursday's US episode. An underlying sadess of some sort that has nothing to do w/ you pretending to have a cold seems to have crept into those scenes & it continues to gnaw at me. Hope everything is OK and that I am not just imagining things. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later.

...... I have not seen any clips yet but will check them out

#10248   2013/08/09 08:58PM
    Lanealways

Sweet dreams dear man......keep going strong no matter what we got your back. And thats all there is to it.

#10249   2013/08/10 10:02AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Saturday afternoon, Mr. Cane! Seems like you had better walk a straight & very narrow path w/ that oh-so helpful & efficient assistant. Miss Lily is about to take off her earrings, stilettos, and do battle if she has to. Have a great day! Will holler at you again soon.

#10250   2013/08/10 07:07PM
    L4LANE

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    — James Orbinski

WOW MS,
    I have to see these scenes Bumping my man to the top and to the front page where he belongs nobody puts my back to the 3rd page

« 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list