List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:34AM, Views: 1310672, Replies: 11134
    « 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 » »| page:
    #10221   2013/08/03 05:18PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote luvroflife: Cane is hurt right now and confused. Just another plot point. Recall Lane's history - they are always placed in position of fighting for each other.

Anywho, Cane is sooooo handsome. And has 'swagger'. LOL!!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. — Robert Brault

JFP & her writers are playing a supreme set of mindgames on the audience--especially LANE fans--& now Cane is being used as a part of the gameplan. I am looking forward to the day when there is some happiness and/or joy on this soap. Too much gloom, doom, misery and destruction for my tastes.

Exactly. As long as KC or Jill were head of CI, you never saw their assistants but the minute Cane becomes in charge, we have to see his assistant all of the darn time. Why? We know that she's out to cause trouble for Lane but like those before her, she will fail as well.

#10222   2013/08/04 12:48AM
    Sam01234

Good morning Cane and Cane fans! Hope you have a great Sunday!

#10223   2013/08/04 11:09AM
    MsSuperSuds

At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent. — Barbara Bush

Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. Cane! Hope you are enjoying the day with the family. Will holler at you again next time.

#10224   2013/08/04 11:12AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote luvroflife: Cane is hurt right now and confused. Just another plot point. Recall Lane's history - they are always placed in position of fighting for each other.

Anywho, Cane is sooooo handsome. And has 'swagger'. LOL!!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. — Robert Brault

JFP & her writers are playing a supreme set of mindgames on the audience--especially LANE fans--& now Cane is being used as a part of the gameplan. I am looking forward to the day when there is some happiness and/or joy on this soap. Too much gloom, doom, misery and destruction for my tastes.

Exactly. As long as KC or Jill were head of CI, you never saw their assistants but the minute Cane becomes in charge, we have to see his assistant all of the darn time. Why? We know that she's out to cause trouble for Lane but like those before her, she will fail as well.

Shorty, can anything be more obvious? This writing team slays me! You know exactly why the new assistant has arrived & I dont have to spell it out for you. Hope they get ther results that are intended.

#10225   2013/08/05 09:02AM
    Sam01234

Good day Cane and Cane fans! Only positive comments from my side today but I can't guarentee for anything

#10226   2013/08/05 11:16AM
    MsSuperSuds

Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. — Melodie Beattie

Just wanted to say hello today. I see that you are in the US episode today. Good luck to ya! Have a wonderful day, My good man, and I will catch you again next time.

#10227   2013/08/05 11:18AM
    MsSuperSuds

Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. — Melodie Beattie

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Hope that you are keeping your eyes wide open and getting ready to pounce on predator right now! Glad to see you in the US episode today. Luv you much and I will holler at you next time. Have a great day!

#10228   2013/08/05 11:33AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MsSuperSuds:

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Hope that you are keeping your eyes wide open and getting ready to pounce on predator right now! Glad to see you in the US episode today. Luv you much and I will holler at you next time. Have a great day!

I knew this would happen! Sorry about the triple posts. Somebody needs to fix this site. Will do better next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 11:34AM
    #10229   2013/08/05 12:48PM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10230   2013/08/06 09:50AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby the handsome husband and love of Mrs Lily Ashby's life. The dad to the cuties twins ever. Love the Ashby family.

« 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list