List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 11:36AM, Views: 1322400, Replies: 11189
    « 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 » »| page:
    #10211   2013/08/01 06:38AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Sam01234: So is Lily really in love with Cane or is she just pretending to love him for now because she can't have this disgusting sh.thead? I think the pathetic "writers" destroyed a lot between Lily's and Cane's relationship, at least for me, Lily's love for Cane isn't convincing anymore... I don't believe her because the next week she'll be jealous again and again when she sees disgusting s...head

Lily does love Cane & her family! Lily has shown nothing but love for Cane & she has not stepped over any line for the newby & she is fighting mad when the blogger says she has. I don't blame her; I would be angry, too. To be honest, her visit to his apartment was just to attract interest to the newly formed couple. The camera goes where Lily goes b/c she attracts attention whereas neither of these newbies do not. Notice that she did not leave just b/c Abby turned up there. She stated exactly what she came to say. But now, Mr. Newby wants to make this attraction all Lily's fault and he takes no responsibility for it. Even if Lily did have some ulterior desires for Mr. Good Time Cholly, that conversation/argument ought to wake her up to realize who & what kind of male she is dealing with.

I can assure you that Lily has no interest in anyone else other than Cane; and I am sticking to that story. Any romantic relationship between these two is detrimental to both & would kill both on Y&R anyway. Please remember that this is a pro-Cane thread AND not a bash-Lily or Cane thread. Let's try to keep these threads positive for both Lily and Cane. These 3 threads are the most widely read on the MB. Don't give others fuel to start a needless fire when it should have & could have been avoided. I do appreciate you posting with us in support of Cane and LANE so very much. Keep the positive posts coming.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/01 06:43AM
    #10212   2013/08/01 07:15AM
    Sam01234

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Sam01234: So is Lily really in love with Cane or is she just pretending to love him for now because she can't have this disgusting sh.thead? I think the pathetic "writers" destroyed a lot between Lily's and Cane's relationship, at least for me, Lily's love for Cane isn't convincing anymore... I don't believe her because the next week she'll be jealous again and again when she sees disgusting s...head

Lily does love Cane & her family! Lily has shown nothing but love for Cane & she has not stepped over any line for the newby & she is fighting mad when the blogger says she has. I don't blame her; I would be angry, too. To be honest, her visit to his apartment was just to attract interest to the newly formed couple. The camera goes where Lily goes b/c she attracts attention whereas neither of these newbies do not. Notice that she did not leave just b/c Abby turned up there. She stated exactly what she came to say. But now, Mr. Newby wants to make this attraction all Lily's fault and he takes no responsibility for it. Even if Lily did have some ulterior desires for Mr. Good Time Cholly, that conversation/argument ought to wake her up to realize who & what kind of male she is dealing with.

I can assure you that Lily has no interest in anyone else other than Cane; and I am sticking to that story. Any romantic relationship between these two is detrimental to both & would kill both on Y&R anyway. Please remember that this is a pro-Cane thread AND not a bash-Lily or Cane thread. Let's try to keep these threads positive for both Lily and Cane. These 3 threads are the most widely read on the MB. Don't give others fuel to start a needless fire when it should have & could have been avoided. I do appreciate you posting with us in support of Cane and LANE so very much. Keep the positive posts coming.

Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't really want to bash, I just was angry right after reading the comments of haters and actually I wanted to delete my post after I posted it but I now know that that is not possible... I hope Lily continues to show her love for Cane, I really want Cane and Lily to stay together as long as they truly love each other.

#10213   2013/08/01 07:23AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby the handsome husband of Mrs Lily Ashby love the love between this couple it is so real. Adoring dad to Mattie and Charlie Ashby the beautiful twins that completes this beautiful family.

#10214   2013/08/01 07:27AM
    Sam01234

and you're right, they need someone to prop their new fav couple. It's actually funny after all the investment, whitewashing, etc the majority of the viewers still can't stand Head, the showrunners should get a clue by now

#10215   2013/08/01 02:21PM
    luvroflife

Cane is hurt right now and confused. Just another plot point. Recall Lane's history - they are always placed in position of fighting for each other.

Anywho, Cane is sooooo handsome. And has 'swagger'. LOL!!

#10216   2013/08/02 10:17AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: Cane is hurt right now and confused. Just another plot point. Recall Lane's history - they are always placed in position of fighting for each other.

Anywho, Cane is sooooo handsome. And has 'swagger'. LOL!!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. — Robert Brault

JFP & her writers are playing a supreme set of mindgames on the audience--especially LANE fans--& now Cane is being used as a part of the gameplan. I am looking forward to the day when there is some happiness and/or joy on this soap. Too much gloom, doom, misery and destruction for my tastes.

#10217   2013/08/02 10:35AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby.

#10218   2013/08/02 05:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to holler at you one more time today, my good man! Hope you enjoyed your day. Will catch you later.

#10219   2013/08/03 07:09AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10220   2013/08/03 01:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Motivation is knowing you are learning, growing, and succeeding toward your desired outcome while sustaining positive momentum.— Jaren L. Davis

Good Sunday afternoon, Mr Cane! Just wanted to say hello! Looking forward to you kicking some major booty to keep your family together. Luv you. Will holler at you again next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/03 01:51PM
    « 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list