List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 09:03AM, Views: 1365579, Replies: 11301
    « 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 » »| page:
    #10161   2013/07/18 06:40PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Good nightm, Mr. Cane! I am sorry to say that the writers are still spinning their wheels w/ you & the missus. I feel like we are in the same place we were before you argues w/ each other. Hope something more happens soon. Luv you much and I will check on you again tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

#10162   2013/07/19 02:18AM
    Sam01234

Good morning Cane! Great to see you again!

#10163   2013/07/19 04:33AM
    Rfan

Morning support for Mr Cane Ashby

#10164   2013/07/19 07:37AM
    MsSuperSuds

Because life is a living, breathing work of art, you are a painting as you go. Be a masterpiece. Drink in life. Laugh too loud. Compliment others constantly.
    — Nicole Johnson

Good morning, Mr. Cane! Hope that all goes well for you today and in the future. I am glad that you are getting serious enough to express your discontent & I hope that this saga will come to a head ASAP. These short scenes are not doing very much to satisfy my love of LANE. Will catch you again later in the day.

#10165   2013/07/20 06:08AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby love the way he loves his wife Mrs Lily Ashby and love the way she loves him. Love that they can not stay mad with each other for very long. They show so much pain when they are fighting and so much love. No one does it like the Ashbys.

#10166   2013/07/20 10:34AM
    luvroflife

Fanned & Faved Rfan. Love how Cane emotes his feelings!!

Happy that to date (no matter the poor writing and missed beats), writers have honored the love these two feel for each other. That's what I hold on to.

#10167   2013/07/20 10:46AM
    MsSuperSuds

Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. — D.H. Lawrence

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! You appear to be the only CEO in GC who is actually conducting any kind of business. If TPTB were serious about ressurecting the business storylines as a backdrop for Genoa City life, you would certainly be a good player & a tough opponent for any other of the GC players. You are not as soft or as nice as Jill thinks you are--in business boardrooms & definitely not the bedroom. I like your style! You can be a killer in both. ROFLMBO!

First & foremost, I love the way that you love your wife. Thank you for being open minded enough to hear her side of the story. Luv you much, my good man! Have a great Saturday!Will holler at you again next time.

Hey Luvroflife! You and I are posting in the threads at the same time and my posts somehow got a bit messy in the process. I think I finally corrected my mess. As always, I am Glad to see you posting for LANE!

Have a great Saturday, LANERS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 10:49AM
    #10168   2013/07/20 04:24PM
    daneerose

Hello Laners! I have been watching Friday's epi and although they got so little airtime the Lane scenes are so sweet. When Cane says he hasn't much time to talk and then he just stands there staring at Lily, so sexy. I love sexy angry Cane. The sexual tension is very powerful between them when they fight. No matter how little time they give them Cane and Lily somehow make it work where we see why we love them so much. Long Live Lane

btw DG looks so good in a suit!

#10169   2013/07/20 08:45PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Mr. Cane! Sleep well, my good man! You have earned the right to rest & relax w/ your wife. I will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#10170   2013/07/21 07:24AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mr Cane Ashby the hot sexy husband of Mrs Lily Ashby that man loves that woman it shows in every fiber of his being and I love it. Love seeing Mrs Ashby bring out the Tiger Lily claws and make it known she will not allow anyone or anything to take away what they have worked so hard for and now have their dream. Tiger Lily means to protect and keep what is hers you go Tiger that is the Lily Ashby I know and love not this OOC mess that was being pushed for the last seven months.

« 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list