List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 03:55PM, Views: 1326738, Replies: 11209
    « 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 » »| page:
    #10101   2013/07/05 10:26AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.—Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Loved the Family-oriented scenes in today's episode. The twins are cute as pie. Glad to see some children who are active on the show. The cuddling on the couch w/ your wife & the I Love You's were by far my favorite scene in the episode. The two of you make such beautiful music together.

I am so glad that you are now living the life that you have always wanted. You have a beautiful young wife and two adorable children who adore you. You now have your dream job of CEO of CI. I love the way the women in your life are surrounding you in such a protective manner. I guess its your turn to encounter some madness from one or more of these female corners. I just hope that Miss Newby is not seeking to replace Lily in your life. She is after something but just has not yet shown her hand. Jill is on to her but then Jill is also capable of undermining you to overtake the CEO position at CI. I love your relationships w/ all these women but watch your back. You are in for a jolting & revolting wakeup or shakeup. Hope to see more of you on screen soon. Have a great day! Luv you much!

#10102   2013/07/05 04:06PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good evening, Mr. Cane. Just popped in to offer my love, support and utmost respect.
    Enjoy the evening. Will Catch you next time.

#10103   2013/07/06 01:32AM
    Sam01234

Cane was awesome in yesterday's ep!

#10104   2013/07/06 12:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Loved Mr. Cane in Friday's episode. Too bad we did not actually see the fireworks in the park. That would have been spectacular. Have a great Saturday, Mr. Cane! Will catch you later in the day.

#10105   2013/07/07 05:01AM
    flygirl1969

YAY Cane!! Hottest man in GC!

#10106   2013/07/07 08:37AM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.—Pamela Vaull Starr

Good afternoon, Mr. Cane! Loved the Family-oriented scenes in today's episode. The twins are cute as pie. Glad to see some children who are active on the show. The cuddling on the couch w/ your wife & the I Love You's were by far my favorite scene in the episode. The two of you make such beautiful music together.

I am so glad that you are now living the life that you have always wanted. You have a beautiful young wife and two adorable children who adore you. You now have your dream job of CEO of CI. I love the way the women in your life are surrounding you in such a protective manner. I guess its your turn to encounter some madness from one or more of these female corners. I just hope that Miss Newby is not seeking to replace Lily in your life. She is after something but just has not yet shown her hand. Jill is on to her but then Jill is also capable of undermining you to overtake the CEO position at CI. I love your relationships w/ all these women but watch your back. You are in for a jolting & revolting wakeup or shakeup. Hope to see more of you on screen soon. Have a great day! Luv you much!

I totally agree.

#10107   2013/07/07 10:36AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. Cane! I am looking forward to some good writing for you. I don't like that you have been restrained and held to the standards of a good guy. You are a good guy w/ a heart of gold; but I want that edge back so that you can give a solid poke to folks who irritate you & your family. Love you madly, my good man. Will holler at you again soon.

#10108   2013/07/07 10:37AM
    restlesstalk

Cane Ashby YOU are the man!

#10109   2013/07/07 10:43AM
    Sam01234

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Sunday afternoon, Mr. Cane! I am looking forward to some good writing for you. I don't like that you have been restrained and held to the standards of a good guy. You are a good guy w/ a heart of gold; but I want that edge back so that you can give a solid poke to folks who irritate you & your family. Love you madly, my good man. Will holler at you again soon.

ITA with you!

And yes, Cane is the man!

#10110   2013/07/07 10:53AM
    restlesstalk

Bumpity bump!

« 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list