List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 10:41AM, Views: 1399693, Replies: 11354
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/04 02:59PM
    New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    Candace

The no bashing threads have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Cane fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash any other characters or fanbases! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Cane.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration.

Thank you and have fun posting!

#2   2009/01/04 03:48PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!
    MsSuperSuds

Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!!

#3   2009/01/04 03:57PM
    spcondo

Yeah for Cane! I'm partial to the strong, silent, dumb, types, but I'm also looking forward to the emergence of the next generation Dark Knight!

Daniel Goddard is also one of the nicest, most loving, appreciative, humble and giving actors I've ever seen. He is truly a gift to his fans and admirers. I hope this is a great year for him personally and professionally, he deserves it!

#4   2009/01/04 05:38PM
    Charme

I personally love the character of Cane. He is everything a woman could ask for- kind, sweet, considerate, and he loves with all his heart. It saddens me that the writers have in many ways sacrificed the character of Cane over the past few months for others less worthy. No matter what tptb do I will always route for and support the character of Cane. When he's written correctly, he is one of the most romantic characters on daytime. Go Cane -

Please do not post about couples in this thread. Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/06 06:21AM
    #5   2009/01/04 05:40PM
    pdames4

He's one fine lookin Man for the most part and he packs a mean punch.

#6   2009/01/04 05:46PM
    Charme

Quote pdames4: He's one fine lookin Man for the most part and he packs a mean punch.

-

No bashing of any characters in this thread, please. Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/06 06:22AM
    #7   2009/01/04 10:25PM
    cafn8d

Daniel Goddard is wonderful! He had me when he was climbing up the elevator shaft! HOLY BICEPS!

On a less superficial level, I love that he does seem to be a deep-down decent guy. I'm still not entirely sure what that one scene was about where he got on his phone and said "I'm in" to someone... (does ANYONE know where they were going with that?!) but in the event TPTB just decided to drop the idea of making him sinister like a bad potato, I'm all for it. I like having a White Knight around now and then!

#8   2009/01/04 10:30PM
    sutherngirl

I have to admit Cane is one fine lookin' specimen... Chloe, Lily or whoever he's with is a lucky woman..

#9   2009/01/05 03:06AM
    Shyss

I think cane is a cutie, his accent and his smile are adorable. I love that he joined the show and hope he sticks around for many year to come. Cane is awesome!

#10   2009/01/05 05:49PM
    Charme

Cane is everything I'd want in a man, and when he's fighting mad, he is too damn sexy .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list