List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Don (Brad) - Departure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Don (Brad) - Departure

Started by miiCruz at 2009/01/02 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 11:53AM, Views: 475, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/01/02 11:24AM
    Don (Brad) - Departure
    miiCruz

>(
    this truly blows, I have been waiting for Sharon and Brad to get together and now she has finally left the old-Jack (no chemistry there). Y&R decide to part with our hunk and Sharon's soul-mate. What Crock-of-$$$T

#2   2009/01/02 11:26AM
    Re: Don (Brad) - Departure
    CarolinaFan

Quote miiCruz:
    this truly blows, I have been waiting for Sharon and Brad to get together and now she has finally left the old-Jack (no chemistry there). Y&R decide to part with our hunk and Sharon's soul-mate. What Crock-of-$$$T

Totally agree with you.

#3   2009/01/02 11:30AM
    Sundevil98

This is a total crock. How can they keep horrible shrews like Olivia on the show, but cut a long term looker like Brad. He could have been awesome with Sharon or even Phyllis. This was a horrible decision but I read that the last show has already been filmed, so we're out of luck!! I'm hoping he lands on another show so that I can go watch the ever-handsome Brad on a show that knows what to do with a talent like DD.

#4   2009/01/02 11:38AM
    CarolinaFan

Quote Sundevil98: This is a total crock. How can they keep horrible shrews like Olivia on the show, but cut a long term looker like Brad. He could have been awesome with Sharon or even Phyllis. This was a horrible decision but I read that the last show has already been filmed, so we're out of luck!! I'm hoping he lands on another show so that I can go watch the ever-handsome Brad on a show that knows what to do with a talent like DD.

Wow. If the last show has already been filmed, his departure must not be too far down the road. I definitely won't be watching that day, and maybe for several days after.

#5   2009/01/02 11:53AM
    Candace

There are a couple of threads on this already. Please feel free to post there.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list