List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)

Started by marlow at 2009/01/02 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 07:30PM, Views: 2028, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/02 10:16AM
    CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)
    marlow

Well I was a big Lane fan and was sitting on the fence about the Billy and Lily storyline, but after today I just don't know.

On Friday's Canadian show Billy wanted to see Cane and Chloe once again misleads Billy she allows him to think Cane was there but when Billy arrives she has the mood set to spend a romantic evening with him. I must admit I don't agree with Billy keeping this secret about the baby to himself but he will do the right thing he just needs time, I guess I see some chemistry with him and Chloe but why does she have to cheat and lie to attract people to her I just don't get it.

Cane overhears Lily talking to Colleen on the phone about being with Billy and he later tells her that Billy only wants her to get back at him. Well I don't think Lily is the sexiest and most alluring woman in the world but I can see her appeal, she is honest, caring, warm and people feel they can trust her with their feelings this can be quiet seductive. Lily goes up to Jill to say hello and Jill re-affirms what Cane said about Billy using her.

Lily questions Billy about his motives and he tells her he loves her laugh, how she makes things come alive for him and that he just wants her and how she could not see how amazing she is.

I think maybe Billy thought this thing with Lily would be just for fun but was not prepared for how his feeling were going to develop just like the rest of us.

In a show where everyone is so mean to each other I must say I am loving the iteraction between Billy and Lily it is so sweet and tender I Just Love It so I say way to go LILLIAM.

#2   2009/01/02 10:27AM
    Re: CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)
    Sugarmags

I am anxious to see the big fight with the brothers. Even though I would like them to get along. I was totally a Lane fan but this is good for me too. I just wish Chloe would stop being so sneaky about everythign. Alteast Lily does everyting honestly and she's the one they both want. You would think she would see that

#3   2009/01/02 10:29AM
    nikkicat

I think this thread might be closed. There is one on down the page with a similar title that was.

#4   2009/01/02 10:32AM
    bubble303

On with Chilly already!

#5   2009/01/02 10:47AM
    bubble303

Damn I cannot WAIT when the paternity story comes out! Bwahhahhahhahhahahhahha

#6   2009/01/02 10:50AM
    Missys soaps

Same here can not wait until Baby thing comes up it is soon..cause this storyline is make Billy look bad as a deadbeat dad...would think that be the case once step up for this baby or Chloe finally gets the guts spill the beans...and here goes Lily and crybaby crap again running to back to daddy..Billy was been mean to me about this baby thing

#7   2009/01/02 10:57AM
    lynnw

Quote Missys soaps: Same here can not wait until Baby thing comes up it is soon..cause this storyline is make Billy look bad as a deadbeat dad...would think that be the case once step up for this baby or Chloe finally gets the guts spill the beans...and here goes Lily and crybaby crap again running to back to daddy..Billy was been mean to me about this baby thing

LOL. Only this time, daddy has a new wife and a (don't know what Ana would be called, adopted daughter.) She may be crying on Devon's shoulder. We know when everything comes out, Billy will step up and be a great dad.

#8   2009/01/02 11:06AM
    ixlovexshick

Quote bubble303: On with Chilly already!

comn on with chilly already!!! go chilly!!

#9   2009/01/02 07:14PM
    ixlovexshick

here url of MON US CHILLY/CHANE/LILLIAM/LANE!

are you dating my brother ? part 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd-eg_Zu__8

are you dating my brother? part 2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zwXNxBGzA

#10   2009/01/02 07:18PM
    percymay

Doesnt' chloe realize that her baby is going to come earlier than it is suppose to and if it it isn't premature than that would be kindof weird

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list