List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ana's mother

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Ana's mother

Started by realsoaper at 2009/01/02 09:22AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 09:48AM, Views: 233, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/01/02 09:22AM
    Ana's mother
    realsoaper

I can understand Tyra's pain. She is Ana's mother in every sense of the word. She raised her and loved her! To watch someone else raise your child, no matter who, must be very hurtful.

I do not like Neil with Karen. They are so boring together. Tyra is more like Dru. I cannot see Karen raising Ana.

#2   2009/01/02 09:33AM
    Re: Ana's mother
    Lady53

Quote realsoaper: I can understand Tyra's pain. She is Ana's mother in every sense of the word. She raised her and loved her! To watch someone else raise your child, no matter who, must be very hurtful.

I do not like Neil with Karen. They are so boring together. Tyra is more like Dru. I cannot see Karen raising Ana.

Tyra should have done the right thing back in Seattle, and got custody of Ana and tell Ana the truth too. Tyra was of age, had a good job, had been supporting Ana for all those years, and could have gotten Yolanda deemed unfit so she could of gotten custody. I think there may be some other reasons in her past as to why she didn't. She didn't really need a lawyer to do it, just child protective services.
    Unless the hotel she was managing was really a brothel that got shut down and she was running from the law or something.

#3   2009/01/02 09:39AM
    luluspencer

People don't really marry the same type of person twice the charcther of Tyra is beautiful, but I think she is a little bit to young for this charcther, if they wanted to break Neil and Karen up, they should have have had a older person, for this charcther, this young woman, was on Tyra Bank's America Top, model and she is young, Neil is not Victor Newman, who can marry a younger woman, and make it look, glamours.

#4   2009/01/02 09:48AM
    Candace

Please feel free to post in one of the existing threads on Tyra.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list