List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor Paul

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Paul

Started by lanefan256 at 2009/01/02 06:59AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 07:57AM, Views: 278, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/01/02 06:59AM
    Poor Paul
    lanefan256

This good man needs a break. Maggie, the woman he worked with and shared true chemistry, disappeared on him. Heather, the brat daughter that runs hot and cold, is too sensitive to have an honest relationship. And finally Nikki, who is biding her time until TGVN gives her the nod, will drop Paul quicker than he can say "you got that."

#2   2009/01/02 07:08AM
    Re: Poor Paul
    Lilamoor

Maybe the writers have a New Year's resolution, which is to have Nikki stay strong, with determination to stay the HELL away from that DAMN SERIAL ABUSER!!!!!!
    And for all the Victor softhearted fans.... YES! I do mean Victor is a serial abuser! No woman, no matter what she does, deserves the kind of treatment Victor has dished out at Nikki.

#3   2009/01/02 07:12AM
    lynnw

Sad to say, I'm afraid Nikki will always have a soft spot as far as TGVN is concerned. I feel like she loves Paul as a friend, but I don't believe it'll ever be anything more. I may be wrong and hope I am. Paul is such a good person and deserves someone who'll love him the way he should be loved.

#4   2009/01/02 07:57AM
    cafn8d

I am filing a restraining order against Heather's whiny, snarky, snotty mouth. You know, with all the SORASing that's been happening on this show, there's actually ONE character in DEPSERATE need of a SORAS (at least script-wise) and that's Heather! OMG I restrain myself from leaping through my computer and smacking the daylights out of her whenever I read of her hissyfits. Pull up your big girl panties already and recognize that your Dad is a PI for HIRE and he can't ALWAYS be working your side professionally! It's just a JOB! This case has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's your father! Build a bridge and get OVER it already!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list