List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk Lilly/Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk Lilly/Billy

Started by seattlegirl at 2009/01/01 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 12:02AM, Views: 603, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/01/01 10:08PM
    Spoiler Talk Lilly/Billy
    seattlegirl

Lilly and Billy are going to hit the sheets.

I was thinking I hope the writers don't make Lily pregnant. I keep thinking back to Chloe/Lilly/Cane (and that fun guy Rocco) talking at Katherines about what they were going to do about the marriage. Chloe asked Cane if he and Lily had a baby down the road would he love her baby more. I also kept thinking back to why they keep having Karen ask Neil if he was sure he wanted to marry her because she couldn't have a baby. Well if Lily has a baby...Neil and Karen will become grandparents and spending a lot of time with their grand baby. I really hope they don't make Lily pregnant but I have a strange feeling it might happen. What do you think?

#2   2009/01/01 11:58PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk Lilly/Billy
    MsSuperSuds

Quote seattlegirl: Lilly and Billy are going to hit the sheets.

I was thinking I hope the writers don't make Lily pregnant. I keep thinking back to Chloe/Lilly/Cane (and that fun guy Rocco) talking at Katherines about what they were going to do about the marriage. Chloe asked Cane if he and Lily had a baby down the road would he love her baby more. I also kept thinking back to why they keep having Karen ask Neil if he was sure he wanted to marry her because she couldn't have a baby. Well if Lily has a baby...Neil and Karen will become grandparents and spending a lot of time with their grand baby. I really hope they don't make Lily pregnant but I have a strange feeling it might happen. What do you think?

I do not like the idea. No more residue left over from this Billy/Lily affair, Please! I want this storyline to be over as quickly as possible. Chloe's baby drama has caused enough problems already. And a whole lot more problems and drama lie ahead. We do not need to add another offspring in the oven sired by Billy Abbott! He is not willing to take responsibility for the one in the oven right now. Thank you, but no thanks!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 11:59PM
    #3   2009/01/02 12:02AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk Lilly/Billy
    VA1978

Regardless of how lily feels about billy, i think cane is her soul mate and cane should be the father of lily's baby or babies. I thought that it sucked that lily and cane lost their child, if lily were to get pregnant by billy the situation would really hurt cane emotionally. I hope that when cane and lily reunite they get married and have a child together.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/02 12:03AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list